Epilogue

5 years later

Hi, this is Sana and I'm writing this to tell you a bit more about my life. As you're reading this you're probably wondering why I did, what I did. I hope you'll understand me better after reading this letter that I'm leaving behind. 

Growing up as a kid I was a very good girl. I had good grades, good behaviour, I was polite and had good manners. So naturally everyone loved me. I lived together with my mom, step dad and with my younger brother and sister. My parents got divorced when I was only two. They met in Japan, got married and that's where I was born. However when my mom cheated on my dad, they got a divorce and mom took me with her to Korea to get married to my step dad. I had a very good relationship with my dad. Even though he was living in another country he always made sure to be the best dad in the whole world. 

My relationship with my step dad on the contrary was not so good. He always treated me differently than my younger sister and brother. Probably because I wasn't his daughter. I was just his wive's daughter. 

My life was just normal as I was a normal kid. Everything was going just fine until I started going to university. There, I met a girl named Chou Tzuyu in my first year and it didn't take me long to fall in love with her. I was already aware that I liked both girls and boys in high school and luckily my family was supportive of me being bisexual. Despite realising this at a young age, I never had a relationship until I started going to college.

Tzuyu was not a student. I actually met her through a friend and she told me that she was a high school dropout and was just working now. When I first met Tzuyu she instantly drew my attention. She was the bad girl type and she was rude. Totally the opposite of me. I never would have guessed for me to fall for the bad girl type but I did. I fell for Tzuyu and we started to date shortly after. Tzuyu never hid what her actual job was from me, which was a drug dealer. She was also involved in various criminal activities and I didn't really mind it. Tzuyu always assured me that it was fine and that nothing would happen to us so I let it slide because I was in love with her.

After dating for a year, Tzuyu got arrested. She got arrested for possession of drugs. What she did to save herself was something that I did not expect at all. She put the blame on me and said that those drugs were mine. She used me to get herself out of it. Later on I also found out that she was involved into much worse stuff than she told me. The fighting and arguing started after this and it eventually caused us to break up. After that relationship I swore to myself that I would never get involved with someone like her again. Yet I did. It was the biggest lie I told myself because that's when Kang Y/N walked into my life.

Kang Y/N was popular at our campus so I already knew who she was in my first year but we never had any conversation nor did we ever approach each other until my second year. For whatever reason Y/N suddenly had her target on me in our second year. Y/N was popular with the girls, she was openly a lesbian and hooked up with almost every girl at our campus. She was a total heartbreaker and also broke the heart of my ex best friend Jihyo. Looking back at it now, I sincerely apologize to Jihyo for what I did to her. After Jihyo got involved with Y/N, I didn't want to be friends with her anymore. I just despised the shit out of Y/N because she reminded me so much of Tzuyu. Except she was even worse than her. Y/N had a criminal record, she got arrested multiple times and she was the rudest person that I had ever met.

After Jihyo, I was her next target. She started to approach me and flirt with me but I always ignored her. I hated her and didn't want her anywhere near me. The reason why she suddenly started to approach me was probably because after my break up with Tzuyu, I started to hook up with random people as well. I had become just like Y/N on that note and Y/N used that as an excuse to get close to me. She kept saying that we were the same but we were not. I didn't break anyone's heart, while she did.