Chapter 56

Without noticing Sana and Y/N spent the whole evening with each other. For the first time ever since they met again they actually spend some time together without getting mad or annoyed at each other. There was also no flirting or seducing tonight. Just the two of them talking and having fun. Y/N opened up to Sana way more than she ever thought the girl would. Sana asked her lots of questions and Y/N answered all of them without getting annoyed at all.

Y/N used to hate answering questions so Sana was hesitant about asking them but Y/N did not cause a problem and she told her the truth. Sana can see that Y/N is a bit different than before and it seems like Y/N is getting better?

"I think you're immune to wine. How can you not feel tipsy right now? We literally drank the entire bottle." Y/N questioned. She's starting to feel tipsy while Sana is the exact same as before they started drinking.

"I've been drinking lots of wine for the past eight years, of course I'm immune to it. But your tolerance level seems to have lowered." Sana smiled as she remembered.

"Well, I couldn't drink any alcohol in prison so I guess that's normal. I also didn't miss it at all actually but I did miss drinking with you. It was fun to see you drunk." Y/N laughed and Sana is enjoying this sight of tipsy Y/N.

"We exchanged roles I see. Am I also going to have to carry you home? You always used to carry me home after we went out drinking, remember?"

"Of course I remember."

"You never even complained about it." The Japanese girl is remembering more and more things about their past as they spend time together. Y/N actually took very good care of her in the beginning of their relationship. It all just went downhill when Sana cheated.

"Why would I? You're my girlfriend so I need to take care of you." Y/N didn't even realise that she talked in the present tense but Sana did. She meant to say that in the past tense. Sana looked at her immediately but she knows Y/N is kinda drunk and that she probably doesn't even know what she's saying.

"Can I tell you something?" Y/N asked weakly.

"Go ahead."

"My arm really fucking hurts, I feel like I'm dying." hearing this Sana immediately took the girl's arm and examined it. She totally forgot about Y/N's arm being hurt.

"You need to come to the hospital with me. You're seriously hurt, Y/N. Just a bandage won't do."

"I can just go to Seulgi unnie."

"No, you're coming with me. Let me take care of it." Sana looked her in the eyes and Y/N nodded. Right at that time Sana's phone started ringing and by seeing the caller id, Sana's mood changed entirely. She was so busy spending time with Y/N, that she forgot that she has a fiancee.

"Yes, babe?" Sana answered the phone.

"Where are you, babe? I just came to your place but you're not here." Mingyu informed.

"Oh you did? I'm out with Y/N. Sorry I forgot to tell you." Sana lied. She intentionally did not tell him and it's not like she even knew this was going to happen beforehand. Y/N practically forced her to come with her.

"Oh no need to say sorry. I totally get it, I mean you haven't spend time with your friend for the past five years. Will you get home soon? Should I wait for you? Or do you want me to come pick you up?"

"You can wait if you want to but I have to go to the hospital with Y/N first and then I'll come home. She hurt her arm so I need to look at it."

"Oh is it serious, do you want me to look at it as well?" Mingyu asked since he's also a doctor.