Chapter 53

"Y/N-ah, do you wanna go out for coffee?" Noze asked when Y/N sat down next to her on the couch. 

"I'm a bit tired honestly."

"C'mon ever since we got released we barely spend time together." Noze found a job that keeps her really occupied and as for Y/N, well Noze has no idea what she does but she's barely even home.

"Aren't you tired of me? You should be happy that you got a bit of a rest from me." Y/N chuckled as she shook her head.

"I'll never get tired of you, now get up so that we can go out. I'm fucking bored." Noze hit her arm.

"Fine then, only because you're beautiful." 

"I know, I know." Noze agreed confidently. 

The two got ready and went out to the coffee shop that Noze has been talking about for the past few days. They ordered their drinks and sat down at a table. From the outside they totally look like a couple who are having a date. The way Noze looks at her is just so precious and lovingly that anyone would want their lover to look at them like that. Unfortunately Y/N cannot understand Noze's feelings for her.

"You've been out of it ever since that day in the hospital. Care to tell me why?" Noze asked.

"Oh really? I haven't been out of it, you probably got it wrong."

"Alright, if you say so." 

"How's your new job?" Y/N sipped her coffee.

"It's fine."

"You know being a gangster and a supermarket employee at the same time doesn't make a lot of sense, right?" Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"I know but I want to leave the gang. The only reason I joined was because I wanted to be safe in prison otherwise I never would've joined."

"That's gonna be hard. Leaving a gang is against the rules." Y/N knows this way too well that's why she never really entered one. It's just very hard to leave. 

"I'll handle it, don't worry." Noze smiled weakly to which Y/N nodded. 

"I'm going to the bathroom real quick. I'll be right back." Y/N informed and stood up before leaving. After about a minute Y/N's phone started ringing. She forgot to take her phone with her and left it on the table. 

Noze respects Y/N's privacy so she didn't even look at the caller ID. However the phone just kept ringing and ringing until it finally stopped. The ringing stopped but then the notifications started to pop up one by one. Again, Noze tried to ignore it but the sound was annoying the shit out of her so she wanted to turn it off. She grabbed Y/N's phone and when she was about to turn it off she saw something suspicious.

Jungkook send her multiple text messages, pictures, a video and a voice recording. All of them are related to Sana. She read the text messages and could tell that Y/N asked Jungkook to follow Sana around. 

"What are you doing with my phone?" Y/N asked when she came back and took the phone from Noze's hand harshly.

"It kept ringing so I wanted to turn it off."

"Just leave it." Y/N never gets mad at Noze for touching something that's hers but now she's suddenly mad as fuck.

"Are you stalking Sana?" Noze asked weakly.

"How much did you see?"

"I saw you tracking her down, pictures, video's, voice recordings... How long have you been doing this?"

"Look this isn't your business." Y/N raised her eyebrows.

"It is. Didn't you say that you didn't want Sana back in your life? What changed? Why are you stalking her if you don't want her in your life again?"