unpleasant friend reunion

ابدأ من البداية

Legoshi started to blush "Ok just don't tell anyone ok?" Bill chuckle "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone your secret is safe with me." Bill grin at the sight of an embaress wolf. "Legoshi would you mind leaving. I need to talk to Louis alone." The wolf look concerned but shrugged "Ok I'll see you at the accembly." He wave and left us behind

"So what do you need?" I ask "I need to know what happened to Thomas. Everytime I walk up to you, you always disappear in the last minute. Legoshi was worried about him when he went missing and knowing you, you pretend to be Thomas about him being sick for two weeks. I know that's not
True we saw your car with him in it. It's going to take alot to make me believe his alright."

Before I could answer him the bell ring and students started leaving their dorms. Since we didn't want to cause a scene. We were given each other looks while heading to the auditorium room.

No one pov

Everyone was seated and waited for the principal to speak. Some students believe it about the incidents that's happening around school. Everyone went silent once gon appeared.

"Morning students, I would like to say thank you for being here and I know about the incidents on campus and we were finally able to get a security guard and a proper security for our school to make sure everyone here is safe.

Our staff would also be on guard and a proper training for when the time comes they'll be ready. Today will be you're last day so they could set up the security and our staff will have their training. We will tell you when to return.

Thank you for being here now please go get breakfast and wait for the bell ring to release you. We hope you have a wonderful weekend with you're family." After the speech everyone went to get breakfast while others pack their things.

Louis started to think that maybe let Thomas out and greet Jerry during breakfast. He walk to his dorm but notice the principal talking to someone.

He decided to listen on their conversation. " Thanks orgama, this means alot for the school." Said the lion "Yes, I need to protect my son somehow. Now what time does the students leave?" The deer replied "A little earlier like 8:30, why is there a problem?" Gon question

"No I just needed to know so I can pick up my son." Orguma answer "Will it's was nice talking to you. Thanks again." Gon thank "No problem, we can't let history repeat itself now would we?" They both exist the room and went different directions.

Louis was confused about what his father said 'let history repeat itself?' Louis didn't want it distract himself so he quickly go get Thomas before the bell rings.

Legoshi Pov

I think about what Jerry and go meet him. I don't know what he wants to say but his company is nice. He's funny, flirty, and always wants to play for the world.

While looking the fountain I felt a pair of hands Wrapped around my waist. "Hey cutie" I turn around and see Jerry with a toothy grin.

"Hey Jerry, how you doing?" "Good just want to spend time with a cute wolf." Jerry said as he bumps me with his hips. I couldn't help but blush he really is making me really happy but for some reason it feels...wrong. "Hey buddy, are you ok?"

I felt his hand hold mines. I look at him and see his caring eyes of his. We heard footsteps coming towards us and as we turn our heads we meet with a formiler wolf "T-thomas is that really you?" I said

Thomas started to walked faster and soon he went a little faster with open arms. As I was about to hug him Jerry tighten his hand and a low growl coming from him.

10 minutes ago

"So you also know thomas." I said in shock. "Yeah, ever since we enter this place we rarely hang out together." Said the German dog.