💥BakuTodo❄️🔥

3rd person POV~

It was Bakugou and shoto's one year anniversary and Bakugou wanted to surprise Shoto with something romantic and a little something extra for later.

He was just finishing up when he heard shoto coming in.

"Katsuki im ho-"shoto froze In place with a surprised look on his face once he entered the small dining room.

"Welcome home Shoto" katsuki said walking up and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "and happy one year anniversary. "Shoto was speechless.

"Y-you did all of this?" Shoto said while walking and sitting across from katsuki at the table.

"Of course, you're an amazing boyfriend and I love you."

After they finished dinner,shoto went to wash the dishes, but he didn't notice bakugou silently walking out and up to their bedroom.

Once bakugou entered their room he got to work on the extra surprise for shoto.

Shoto just finished the dishes and headed to his and Katsuki"s room. Once he walked in he was a little surprised,the lights were dim and the only source of light was from the candles around the room.

As he walked a little closer,he heard the door shut and locked.
He turned to see katsuki in just his boxer's with a smerk on his face.

"K-katsuki,what's going on?" He said while katsuki walked closer,once he got closer he leaned close to shoto's ear.

"I thought since the night was still young,we could have a little fun." Katsuki's seductive and husky voice brought a shiver up shoto's spine.

"F-fun? W-hat kind of fun?"shoto asked once katsuki backed up to face him.

"Yes,I wanna make you feel good and show how much I love you, also I know your little secret" katsuki said with a wink.

As he walked away, shoto walked over to sit on the bed, while katsuki walked over to get something, shoto was lost in thought.

'my secret? What does he mean? Unless h-he, oh please don't let it be THAT,he might think I'm a weirdo, but he didn't seem grossed out so ma-'

Shoto was snapped back into reality when katsuki shook his shoulder a little.

"Shoto are you ok? What ever it is you have nothing to worry about, there's nothing in this world that will make me think bad of you."

"I-im sorry katsuki, it's just tha-"

Shoto was silenced with katsuki placing his lips on his, giving him a deep and passionate kiss, Once they broke free bakugou was the first to speak.

"Shoto,I love you and there's nothing to worry about. you trust me right?"

"O-of course I do,I trust you 100%"

"Good ,now let the fun begin" katsuki said as he pulled out a blindfold and tide it over shoto's eyes.

Shoto felt katsuki lightly push him down on to the bed.

"Katsuki, what's gonna happen" Shoto asked as he felt katsuki sit on top of him and start to remove his shirt.

"Well aren't we curious" katsuki said while tracing Soto's beautiful ab's with his finger, making shoto shiver and pant a little. "Well I guess I'll tell you. I know your into BDSM and to be honest that turns me on, so we are going to have a little fun with some of these candles"

Shoto was speechless,he didn't know what to say.

"Hmmm, have nothing to say? Well that's about to change in just a moment"katsuki said while grabbing one of the litten candles.