ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴏʙ

)It's been a while lol, but I'm partially back. I'll try to do some editing and hopefully figure out an ending for this. ) - author

         Awake at 4:30 she had changed into her interview clothes though she was almost guaranteed a job but, didn't want to leave a chance for that to change. Her outfit was composed of some very dark black jeans, a white blouse, and a black blazer to match. This was a modern company she wanted to look the part. She tied her hair in a simple sleek bun making sure no flyaways were present. After she made sure to pack her purse well having the following inside:

A makeup- wipe
Maskara
Chapstick
Her keys
Wallet
Her phone
An a small hand sanitizer

She slid on her heels and grabbed her bag, locking her door she walked to the nearest coffee shop where she asked for a coffee that was almost half milk. She sipped the warm liquid as she walked towards the building though it wasn't far away. She finished the coffee fast enough to throw it out by the time she got there. She released a deep breath as she stepped inside. The building was impeccably clean; she tried to hide her gawking face as she walked to the receptionist. Her marks tingled lightly.
"Um I'm here for an interview, my name is willo-" she was cut off by the sharp woman
"Level two conference room 4 on the left."
Willow nodded and walked to the elevator pressing the second button her marks seemed to tingle the higher up she went, her brain spaced until the ding of the elevator doors worked her from the trance. She walked into the 4th conference room and sat waiting for her interviewer. One of her marks started to burn. They must be closer than the others. The door opened and her mark flared as she made eye contact with none other than Anthony Stark.

"Hello." she smiled

"Willow Right?" he said raising an eyebrow

"Yeah that's me"

"Well, you've obviously got the job, you should come to meet the people you'll be around all day" I nodded and he turned leading me to the elevator where he pushed the top floor.

"S-sir?" she said awkwardly

"Yeah?" he turned to raise an eyebrow

"I think you might be my soulmate," she said holding her own hand tightly.

"Yeah, Did you really think I didn't realize? I just want you to meet the others so I can brag about meeting you first" he said, giving her a wink before the doors opened into a large living room. The style was very modern. She was still slightly blushing as she was led into the living room where she could hear a group of people talking. The marks on her arm were all burning except for one, the movie poster. As they neared the group the conversation dimmed.

"Hey, I've got someone for you to meet." we stopped in front of the group I could recognize as the avengers, a few others she could not recognize, and Loki. My marks at this point were almost searing, it wasn't painful just a weird feeling. At this feeling, she clenched her arm and made eye contact with the group as she stood next to tony.

"Hello, I'm Willow," she said softly. She could already tell out of the group were her mates due to them standing up instantly in her presence. Among those standing was a read head that was a few inches taller than her who she knew to be Natasha Romanova, another was Loki whose appearance was the same as the photos in the newspapers and angry tweets she had seen, and lastly stood someone she hadn't heard of he stood substantially taller than herself his hair was shorter than Lokis but a little longer than Tonys. We all kinda stood in silence before Thor spoke

"See brother YOU got another!" it was what seemed to break everyone's trance. Loki spoke up first.

"Hello, my love" he sent a crooked smile while stepping towards me step by step. I smiled, my cheeks blushing substantially. Noticing his effect his smile turned into a smirk as Natasha stepped forwards.

"Hi Мой сладкий," she said with her even tone one of her eyebrows raised slightly. And finally, the tall brunette stood next to Captain America bit his lip before saying with an accent she can't decipher.

"Hello Sweetheart I'm James"