ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ʜᴏᴍᴇ ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ

(Sorry I know it's been a while but here's an update! Got busy with ,well life so anyways hope you enjoy)

Around 10 minutes after the plane landed the flight attendants hundred us off of the plane. She walked with her carry on bag to the departures pick up area to hail a cab. Nervous for the interaction she waves her arm up a says
"Taxi!" Though all that came out was a soft version a taxi pulled to her side and rolled down their window
"Where to?" The gruff New York accent spoke
"Arch Street"
"Ahh looking for ya apartment?"
"Yes sir"
"Hop in I'll get ya there," he said finally
I nod and open the door slipping into the back seat. He drives off quickly making sharp turns. The apartment was only a few streets down from what is hopefully my new job. The cab ride was only around fifteen minutes, and around 10 dollars. I paid the driver and stepped onto the sidewalk. The cab sped off and I walked up to the apartment's front entrance. The door was a dark wood color and the building was dark brick. I walked inside and over to the front desk. Though I owned the apartment, I didn't want to risk the keys getting lost in the mail. She looked up at me and gave a soft smile. She seemed young, probably just out of high school.
"Hello, I'm Willow I was wondering if I could get my key? I've put my down payment and my things are inside but I just arrived here today" the woman did a nod and opened a locked drawer pulling out two sets of keys.
"Here, I'm Janelle, your apartment is on the 6th floor." I take the keys and nod walking towards the elevator that sat centered in the entrance room. I played with the keys in my hands after she pressed the button a few moments later the doors opened and a woman walked by. She has brown hair that's tied into a simple bun. I avoid eye contact due to awkwardness and walk into the elevator. I press the sixth floor and take in my surroundings. This moment gave her a second to realize her arm was almost numb. She could feel it but the emotion? Coming off of the limb was strong. Her soulmates must be in New York! Maybe they work nearby. These ideas fired through her brain. The ding of the door opening brought her back and she walked looking for her apartment number. Once there she opens the door and throws her bag to the floor sighing. No matter what when you take a plane it always seems to make you tired even when you sleep the whole ride. Her mattress sat on the floor she tiredly flopped on to it drifting to bed. Thoughts with very little correlation flowed through her head once again. Tomorrow was her interview. Like most people, she had always had the fairy tale outlook on meeting her soulmates. But her main concern or wonder was what would they be like? Hopefully, they were as excited as she was.

( hope you liked this I know it was short next chapter will introduce more characters :)  totally feel free to leave chapter ideas! )

-HoneyBunchesOf5sos