Chapter 15

Tony's POV

It had been 3 days since my son had died. I couldn't do anything anymore. He was my whole world; I loved him more than anything and now he was gone.

The news had started pestering us already asking where spiderman was and why had he disappeared.

Peter told me that if he ever died he wanted the world to know who he was.

Today was the day where I fulfilled that request.

I set up my devices and then started the meeting with the news team.

"Hello Tony Stark it is an honour to have you here with us tonight. Now we and the rest of the world would like to know what had happened to spiderman. Can you tell us?"

"Spiderman is dead. His real name is Peter Benjamin Stark, my son, and on March 23rd 2017 he committed suicide. We did everything we could to save him but he is gone. That will be all."

I left the call and then just broke down crying.

Ned's POV

I was sat on the sofa texting MJ while my Mum watched the news.

MJ
I haven't heard from Peter in a couple of days what about you

Ned
I haven't heard from him either I hope he's ok.

Lol Tony Stark is on the news

MJ
What he saying

Ned
MJ watch the news now

No this couldn't be happening. No.

I broke down crying. Peter couldn't be dead. No.

My mum sat next to me and I just cried into her. My best friend. No. Please just let this be a bad dream please.

MJ's POV

Ned
MJ check the news now

I wonder what Tony Stark was saying now. I turned on my TV and put on the news. I skipped to the bit with Tony Stark and watched.

"...commited suicide,"

No this couldn't be happening no.

Tears streamed down my face and my eyes went all blurry. I stumbled to the door and went for a walk trying to clear my head.

I kept my hood up still crying and just sat at a park trying to process what I just heard.

It was getting quite dark and I knew ny parents wouldn't be home till tomorrow afternoon so I just walked to Ned's house.

Tony's POV

It had been a week since Peter's death. Everything had changed.

Steve had moved out to a house by himself. I was selling the tower. I couldn't bare to go back there too many memories it hurt to much.

I could barely function anymore. I spent most of my time in the lab. I was exhausted I wanted to sleep but everytime I did I would wake up in less then an hour with nightmares.

I walked into the kitchen to make myself another cup of coffee. I'd lost track of how many I'd had today but oh well.

"Hey Thor," I murmured while grabbing a cup from the cupboard.

"Hi Tony, you look exhausted," he said reaching over me and grabbing something.

I walked over to the coffee machine and looked back at Thor.