For The Love Of The Force ~ Part Two (Din Djarin)

This is a 2-part Din Djarin x Female!Reader story. The reader isn't specified to be a certain race though if I have slipped up please tell me so i can fix it asap :) Thank you for reading... I hope you enjoy! xx

~~~~~~~

The fight with the Pykes was a hard one... it got to the point that Y/N had to come and help. Though that all came crashing down when she heard a bang and a body drop to the floor beside her, time seemed to slow down around her as she looked to the side to find that Din was the one who had been shot. Tears sprung to the surface and she ignored the fight around her, running to the body and pulling him into her arms. Cuddling his head she produced an impenetrable bubble around them both to protect him. She sat crying unable to feel much of a pulse, it was only when Boba shouted did she look up. Boba was shouting for her to let the bubble go and let them get to Din, she did as told and let Din be pulled into the arms of people she didn't recognise through her now blurry eyes.

"Get him to my bacta tank. Don't take off his helmet!" Boba spoke loudly. He turned to her, shaking her lightly,

"I need you to be strong, the quicker we stop this fight - the quicker you can get back to him, okay?" she nodded, clenching her hands and walking towards the Pykes with a face that made everyone move out of her way. She threw a few of the Pykes against the wall as she made her descent, the fight seemed to have come to a complete stop and the girl crouched down onto the knees and pushed her hands firmly to the ground, a sudden force of lightning brought the Pykes down one by one in excruciating electrocution. The fight was quickly won, scattered bodies of the Pykes ran across the pathway of the town. The people of the town all gathered on the streets to watch as Y/N opened her eyes, the fire from before completely extinguished. The young woman rose and looked around at what she had done before looking behind her, seeing smiling faces all around her she felt at ease. Silently she walked towards the palace, once again people would allow her through the crowd, finding her way to Boba's room. The Mandalorian laid out in the Bacta tank with his helmet still on, Y/N sat next to it and waited for him to wake...

The Mandalorian had been healed and was once again in his armour, Boba had explained what had happened with Y/N and the fact she hasn't spoken a word to anyone since it had happened. Din frowned at this, the woman was always so happy and talkative with him so when he woke up and she didn't say a word to him he was rather confused. After talking to Boba, the Mandalorian decided now was the time to go and talk to you - even if you don't answer back.

"Hey." Din said when he finally found you sitting under the tree both of you were at a few weeks before, the blossom now completely disappeared from the tree and the ground below, he received a small nod but nothing more. Din sighed as he sat down next to the woman,

"I heard that you protected me when I got hurt, I wanted to say thank you." there was a small smile on her face at his words, he smiled himself while looking around to find this part of the town completely barren save for them. It was a rash decision really but he knew it could only result in positivity, so he quickly took the helmet off his head so he could really see the beautiful woman next to him. Meanwhile, she couldn't believe her eyes, staring into those gorgeous brown pools and studying his face she stored it away for later - not knowing when she would get to see this again - Din did the same the colours of the world outside of his helmet always seemed to blow him away but now he was well and truly in heaven, he ran his eyes down her spotting the way her eyes are illuminated by the colour of her skin - perfectly complementing each other. The only thing he could comment was that the maker did well on her, she would also say the same about him. The fluffy, messy hair he was currently repping only made her awe at him more, it suited him and made him look younger, almost diminishing those sunken eyes from all those nights of discomfort he forced himself through. The pair simultaneously came to the decision that what they were feeling was no longer adoration but in fact the absolute and unstoppable feeling of love...