I scared a lot of people, including myself, when I did those kinds of things.

I was having flashbacks on when I used to do drugs, while I was on drugs, and it was like a nightmare. I stared back at the ceiling, completely disregarding that I was going to text Anna and instead I got lost in my head.

"Do you like that?" I rasped out as my hands roamed around the bare ass of the woman below me, my cock was sliding in and out of her at a quick pace as the red and green strobe lights flashed all over our bodies. The music was thumping through the bar, people dancing on the floor while I was upstairs in the lounge sniffing up pills and mindlessly fucking this girl that had approached me earlier.

"Fuck yeah, please don't stop." She panted out, resting her head down onto the couch as I watched her beautiful, curvy body bounce. Her thick thighs jiggling as I pounded into her tight pussy over and over again.

"Such a good girl you are, takin' my cock like this." I praised her as my hands roamed down her sides slowly. Her pussy was so tight around my cock, it felt like heaven, but the drugs I was on was making it nearly impossible for me to cum.

Her beautiful ebony skin glowed in the dark with the glistening sweat on her skin, and I leaned down to kiss down her back as I snapped my hips up into her, my fingers wrapping around her neck as I made her look at me while I fucked her.

"Fuckin' love your pussy, you know that, darling? So beautiful, so fuckin' good." I mumbled into her ear, then trailed kisses down her jawline before pressing a soft kiss to her plush bottom lip, "Wanna cum for me, baby? Soak my cock?"

"Y-yes, wanna cum really bad, please." She breathed out through her thick moans as my throbbing cock pulled out then pushed back into her harder. She was whining, moaning, groaning under me as I fucked her as hard as my body would let me and when she came all over my cock, it was a beautiful sight to see.

I came shortly after, but not before having to force myself to do so. The pills I took prior had made it incredibly hard to even stay erect for her, and I refused to let her think it was because of her body. She was gorgeous, something out of a movie. Her bouncy curls fell to her shoulders just barely, the mini skirt hugged her voluptuous hips while her thighs were something I wanted to get lost in.

A piece of art.

"Mate?" Pete came from behind me. I was helping the girl get dressed and it pissed me off that he came up here without asking, more so now that there was a indecent girl in front of him.

"Can you fucking look the other way while she's gettin' dressed, mate? Have some decency." I scowled, furrowing my brows as I rolled my eyes. I laced up the rest of her skirt before tying it tightly then giving her a hard slap on the ass.

Pete scoffed, turning on his heel as he looked the other way with his arms crossed over his chest, mumbling some cuss words under his breath as he waited for me to finish.

"Okay, love?" I placed a hand on her shoulder, sending her a dashing smile as I looked over her features to make sure she was alright.

"Yeah, thanks." She smiled wide, her bright white teeth flashing at me as she turned to grab her things.

Once she was gone, I turned to Pete with annoyance, crossing my arms over my chest as I tried to keep my eyes open to look at him. It was one of those things where either I needed more coke, or I needed to sleep--and typically, I always chose the coke.

"Talk." I said sternly through gritted teeth as I fixed my pants, sitting down onto the leather couch where I had the girl bent over prior. Pete looked at me, tapping his foot like he expected me know what he was up here for.