Meeting the rest(NewScapeCrew)

Jon's POV

"Uni, when will they be back?" I asked. "Um..... I don't know" Uni replied. "They were just going shopping. How long does it take!" Tommy yelled. Me and Uni both looked at him. "Tom, it takes time" Uni said. "But about the same time as Jon takes to put on his makeup?" "Hey! Why'd you have to do that?" I asked. "Guys! They're here!" Cory yelled from the window. Uni approached the door while Tommy and I ran to the window. "Who's that?" Tommy asked, pointing to someone out of the window. "Hmm. I don't know" I said. "Maybe the others will tell us" I added. "Hi guys" A voice of Ashlie said. "Hey" Uni said. "Who is that?" He asked. Me, Tommy, and Cory walked into the hallway and saw Ashlie, Nick, and Dawn with a male who has a hat and is.....- taller than me, am I the only one short here?! "Um... this is Igor, we were walking back from the store when Dawn saw him sitting by a tree" Ashlie explained. "Yeah, Ashlie wanted us to bring him inside to meet everyone" Nick continued. "Alright then. Just one question" Tommy said. "Oh, we promised not to question him" "What! But I wanna ask him a question" "It's ok Nick, what's the question?" Igor asked. "What name is-" "Yeah, when they promised me not to question me, that includes you guys" Igor cut Tommy off. "But-" "Ok then" Uni said and then glared at Tommy. "We won't ask questions, right Tommy?" He asked. Tommy sighed. "Fine. I won't ask"