PART 12

Recap-

The 5 of them go on a trip in the forest behind the academy.
All decide to roam around the forest.
They hear a sound of someone laughing and follow the sound.

Everyone were shocked to see a big, maintained house. Though the house was a little dirty but the structure was perfect. There were no cracks and breaks on the wall.

Karan- itna bada Ghar yaha?

Faizi- jungle ke bicho bich?

Koel- yeh jagha toh rehne layak nhi hai, yaha kaise koi reh sakta hai.

They tried to peep inside the house through a window. But since the window was not clean, they could not see anything.

Monami- pata nahi kyu, lekin mujhe kuch gadbad lag raha hai. Aise jungle ke bicho bich agar kisine Ghar Banda hai toh kuch aisa kaam karne hi Banda hoga jo residential areas mai nhi kiya jaa sakta.

Faizi- janab, meri maano. Yeh insaano ka kiya nahi hai. Bhoot ka kiya hai. Chalo yaha hai.

Karan- faizi tujhe hasne ki aavaz sunnai di? Aadmi ki thi na?

They heard footsteps and hid behind the bushes. Then they saw three men in complete black clothes with their face hidden.

Karan- faizi, yaha pakka kuch toh gadbad chal rha hai. Hume isko samjhna hi hoga yeh.

The conversation between those 3 men-

M1- boss ka call aya tha. Keh rahe the maal ko yaha se delhi shift karna hai.

M2- Pr yaha se hum leke kaise jayenge.

M3- truck se aur kaise.

M2- mere kehne ka matlab hai, trucks check hoti hai highway pe toh hum ek sath Sara maal nhi le jaa sakte.

M1- lekin hum kyu dimaag chala rahe hai apna? Boss bolenge na kya karna hai. Filaal hume yaha se nikalke khana Lana hai.chalo.
All three of them left.

Karan- aisa kya samaan hai jo inhe police se chupana hai.

Faizi- drug case hoga?

All of them came out from the bushes. And started peeping in the house again.

Karan- door pe toh tala laga hai, isse todenge toh shaq hoga. Koi aur rasta dhundho Ghar Mai ghusneka.

Monami- karan, uppar ki khidki khuli hai. Vaha se andar jaaneke liye bhi jagah hai.

Sid- Abey buddhu, uppar tak kaise jayenge pr.

Karan- jhaad se chadke.

Sid- kya?

Karan- tum sab yahi raho mai dekhke aata hu kya hai andar.

He goes into the house climbing the tree and through the open window. The house was quite big so he kept roaming in the house. Everyone were worried as it had been long time karan went inside but did not come out. Suddenly karan came out of the house.

Karan- pura Khali hai.

Monami- are you sure karan?

Karan- haa monami pura Khali hai.

They again hear a sound of someone banging a door.

Karan again turns towards the house.

Monami- karan ruko mai bhi aati hu tumhare sath.

They search the entire house.
But they hear a bang from the floor.

Monami- yaha se aavaz aarhi hai.

Karan- yaha se kaise aa sakti hai pr.

Monami starts searching for something on the floor. She flips the mat and finds a door.

Monami- karan! Yaha aao jaldi.

She opens the door and finds children, some were unconscious, some were conscious but not in the position to speak. One among them was trying to get people know that they were there by banging the door.

Karan- yeh kya hai?

Boy- uncle- aunty hume please bacha lo.

Meanwhile they hear footsteps again. So monami and karan hide with the children. They had to stay there untill they go again so they were there till afternoon. Soon when they hear them leaving the house Karan goes to the window and informs faizi about everything and orders him to leave from there for tent.

Karan- it's an order Faizi! Leave!

They leave the place. At night, when the three men were sleeping. Monami and karan take the children upstairs to the window one by one and gets them out if the house.

They take the kids and leave for going to the tent. They somehow manage to reach the tent but by the time monami, Karan and those kids reach the tent, they see those 3 men standing outside the tent with their guns ready to shoot.

M1- tumhari chalaki tumhare paas rakho aur apne kaam se kaam rakho. Humare kaam mai pareshaaniya laayi toh tumhe pareshaan karne mai hume jyada samay nhi lagega.
They did not know that there were people apart from karan and monami. Faizi heard these words and peeped out of the tent.

INSIDE THE TENT
Faizi- hume toh gun hi nhi laayi. Abb kya kare .

Koel- Karan sir ke bag mai hogi. Check.

Faizi searches for a gun in his bag and gets one.

Faizi- ek gun se kuch nhi hoga. Yaha 3 log hai aur teeno ke paas kafi sharp guns hai.

Koel- mere paas pepper spray hai mai piche se jaake sabke aankho mai daal dungi and then rassi toh hai hi tum aur Sid usse band dena unko.

Faizi- risky hai but option nhi hai. Let's go.

OUTSIDE THE TENT.

M1 grabs monami's hand and keeps her on gunpoint. Chal bacche mere hawale kar jaldi.

At the same time koel faizi and Sid execute their plan.
Though the plan was successful but it was a temporary solution. They had to find a good way out.
Sid hits them on the neck  and makes all three of them unconscious.

Sid- Balaji bro ne sikhaya tha (😁)

Karan- guys time nhi hai jaldi inn bachon ko leke academy pochna hai. Apna impt samaan lo baaki sab chhod do yahi.
They carry their luggage and manage to reach the academy.

TO BE CONTINUED......