PART 3

Recap- Baby and karan reach academy. Everyone turns suspicious after knowing that monami already knew baby was coming. Karan thanked monami for taking care of baby.

It was dinner time. Everyone was in the mess while karan and baby were not there. Monami decided to have her dinner early so she could feed baby and karan could rest. She finished her dinner before everyone settled. Sumanji ,chitra ,Bala and monami were sitting together.

Sumanji - monami tune kha liya?

Chitra- haa monami tumhara plate kaha hai?

Monami- maine kha liya abhi kuch time pehle.

Chitra- hawwww #kyu, humare liye wait bhi nhi kiya.

Monami - (in mind-abb isko kya bolu. Agar inko bola baby ko khilane ke liye toh fir shaq ki najron se dekhenge yeh log) arey voh mujhe bohot bhuk lagi thi isliye maine kha liya par mai baithi hu na tum logon ke sath, tumhe company dene.

Sumanji- monami bura mat Maan na pr ek baat bata tujhe karan sir ne pehle hi bola tha baby aane wali hai?

Monami- haa sumanji. Voh mere room mai Sanju nhi haina toh Mera room Khali tha isliye puchne ke liye ki mujhe chalega kya, usne mujhe bataya tha.

Chitra to sumanji (whispered)- matlab hum jaisa soch rhe hai vaisa #kuch nahi hai sumanji.

Sumanji (whispered)- rukh jaa chitra mujhe pata nhi kyu kuch gadbad lag rha hai.

Meanwhile baby comes to the mess. Baby, Faizi and karan sit together. Monami goes to the table where faizi and karan are sitting.

Monami- baby ko mai khila du? (looking at baby and karan)
Baby nodded. She was feeding baby while karan was looking at the way monami was telling stories to her and making her laugh so that she finishes eating quickly.

Faizi (whispers to karan)- ghurna band kar teri hi bandi hai voh.
Karan felt embarrassed and started having his dinner.
After having dinner monami takes baby to the room and tells baby to sleep. But baby denies.

Baby- Mujhe nhi Sona, mujhe apke sath aur chahu ke sath cards khelne hai. Pleasee...

Monami- thik hai jao chahu ko leke aao fir.

Baby goes to call karan and brings her.

Meanwhile chitra and sumanji were constantly having an eye on karan and monami.

Sumanji- abb hume kaise pata chalega ki karan sir monami se Milne jaa rhe hai ya baby se

Chitra- #plan chopat. Chhodiye na sumanji hume kya.

Sumanji- arey chitra pakka inn dono ka kuch chal rha hai bs proof nhi hai humare paas.

(Sumanji and chitra don't have bad intentions but they are just curious to know whether monami and karan are dating because most of their actions shows that they are dating)

Baby- aagaye chahu abb khelte hai hum.

Monami and baby paired up leaving karan alone and teasing him.
Although they were having fun, karan was sad that he could not spend time with monami like before.
After sometime monami insisted baby to sleep.

Baby- thoda time pleasee..

Monami- baby bohot late ho chuka hai apko so Jana chahiye varna apki tabiyat kharab ho sakti hai.

Baby nodded
Monami was telling her stories so that she sleeps while karan was staring her. monami and karan both of them assumed that baby was asleep but she wasn't.

Monami- kya hua mr. shergill aise kyu dekh rhe ho?

Karan- dekh rha hu tum kitni pyaari ho. Itne pyaar se stories bologi toh kisiko bhi neend aajayega.