Speaking of them, where were they?

Climbing to the third floor, Aine started to hear a hint of life beyond the corridors, delighted. She quickly picks up her pace, eager to see them all again. When she had arrived, a long train of darkness greeted her and she couldn't even see the doors of the rooms as she did on the previous floors.

She decided to continue walking, sneakily looking around like prey watching for its hunters. Then all of the sudden, she felt something creeping behind her shoulders, looming over her body, towering over her little frame. She clenches her teeth and swallows, One... Two...

Three!

"BOO!"

Slap! 

"OWW! GODRIC'S BEARD! WHAT THE HELL—"

Aine had turned her heels and shuts her eyes tight before her hand smacks across the shadow. She peeks open with one eye to see a familiar red-head wincing that she let out a shriek. 

"Jeez, Aine! What the bloody heck was that for?"

"Fred..?" she called out with a tremble in her voice, catching a glimpse of one of the Weasley twins.

"Yeah? Freddie over here!" he shouted with sarcasm, rubbing his cheek which was getting redder by the second. She didn't mean to hit him that hard, it was just the shock that took over her nerves that she accidentally threw a bigger slap.

"Oh my god, Freddie. What the hell! You scared me!" she sighs with relief and the whole gang started to appear from the darkness.

"You hit me!" Fred retorts and she winces, apologetic.

"Sorry..."

"Told you, she'll hate that," his other twin commented, looking over to Aine who shot a glare at him. George immediately puts his both hands up, surrendering before she could utter another word, "It was Ron's idea, Ai! I did nothing!"

"HEY! I DID NOT DO THAT!" Ron yells back.

"Ah. Ah! Ronald, no screaming in the corridors," George retorted with a mischievous grin on his face, he continues to tease his little brother until Ginny arrives. 

She rushes to Aine's side and protected her from her brothers. "You lot are childish," she said, earning two tongues out from her older brothers.

"Are you alright, Aine?" a brunette asks, her expression cringed up. She didn't understand why they had to scare her like that. Apparently, Harry and Ron replied that it was simply just 'fun' to do it.

"I'm fine, thanks Hermione," she replies and the girls smile.

"Boys. Boys!" Ginny shook her head, used to the pranks that they had played. "I'm out. Come on, Aine, let's go~" She sang, coiling her hand around Aine's arm and pulling her away from her brothers and Harry, Hermione tagging along and they went to the room next to the boys. However, just when they thought they could have some time alone to chat. The boys invaded the rooms and wouldn't stop messing around even though Hermione told them to leave politely. She ended up giving in to them, there was no stopping the two playful older boys.

"Come on, the more the merrier, no?" Fred gleefully chuckles, still massaging his cheeks.

"You deserve that," Ginny tells him and he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever," he scoffs, not feeling one tad bit guilty about it. It was brilliant watching Aine's reaction when he scared her. It almost reminded him of a raven that got scared away before slapping its wings to flutter away, hitting anything or anyone in its way.

"Don't you dare scare me like that, Fred! I'll be dead the next time if you do that," Aine warns, the second shock she has gotten today. The first was Mad-eye Moody's appearance and the second with Fred scaring the crap out of her. Oh, her poor, little heart.