"Yes, they have. That means that you can't tell me who I can sleep with, the time when I'm allowed to drink and get drunk. You also have no right to judge my smoking. It's my body and mine alone. You lost the right to do all these when you walked out on me in Denmark." I could see how much my words hurt her, but I didn't care. She hurt me too.

"Arthur... Please don't be like this." She reached out to touch my hand but I got up from the sofa before she could reach me.

"What did you think would happen Toria? You would just walk in here and play the caring girlfriend and we would be fine again?! This isn't a movie Tori." I walked to the drink cart and poured myself a glass of liquor.

"Please don't drink that." She looked at me pleadingly, begging me not to drink more alcohol but oh well. I gulped down my drink and poured another and then another and just when I was about to pour the fourth drink, she got up and grabbed the glass.

"What the hell Victoria?!!!"

"Vil du holde op med at opføre dig som et barn?! Jeg gik! Og jeg er ked af, at jeg sårede dig Arthur. Det er jeg virkelig. Men hvis det er det, du er blevet til, så var det måske en fejl at komme tilbage hertil." (Will you stop acting like a child?! I left! And I'm sorry that I hurt you Arthur. I really am. But if this is what you've become, then maybe coming back here was a mistake.) She dropped the glass on the table and made an attempt to leave. I grabbed her wrist to stop her from leaving.

"It wasn't supposed to hurt this much Toria. I wasn't supposed to become this." My sudden sobriety made her resolve soften. She turned to me and placed her palm on my cheek.

"I know. But, I should've never left. You trusted me to stay and I didn't." She was hurting again and I didn't like it. She was just trying to deal with the loss of her sister, why couldn't I understand that?

I pulled her into a hug as she started to cry. She didn't deserve any additional pain, especially not from me.

"Are we okay Arthur?" I couldn't lie to her. I wanted nothing more than this for months, but her presence didn't change anything. I was still hurting.

"No." She looked up at me through teary eyes.

"Will we ever be?"

I missed this. I missed her. I was a mess now but if she were to leave again, I would become worse. But forgiveness is not easy. I can't just make the pain go away.

"I don't know." She nodded lightly as she got her bag and left. I walked back to the room and called the only person who could tell me what to do.

"Do you want her back?"

"Of course I do."

"Then why didn't you just tell her that?"

"I don't know."

"Oh brother. You are really bad at relationships."

"I know that.. now." I sighed frustratingly as he stayed silent. "What should I do?"

"Just let me talk to her."

"She doesn't even know you. I'm not sure about how she'll react to you involving yourself in our relationship."

"She'll appreciate my help. Trust me on this one."

"Fine. How are you going to do it?"

"Let me worry about that. Just meet me at George's place later by 11am."

"Ok. Thanks Vince."

"Anytime bro."

***********************Victoria's POV*******************************