CHP 54

Ani opens the door and gritted his teeth as he saw vaijayanti and her husband the same reaction was of ani's .

"Is there anything you forgotten about Shri aiyer ram nandh Gopi" Ani said gritting his teeth

"Yes we forgot to tell you something" he said

"And what is that "bon asked looking at vaijayanti

Vaijayanti and her husband looks at each other and said together

"GOOD NIGHT!!! "

While Anidita frowns was this the reason why they came back just to say good night to them.

"Good night "anidita said forcing a smile

"Have sweet dreams "vaijayanti and her husband said together

"Same to you" anidita said together

"So we are leaving now "vaijayanti said

"Is there anything you want to tell us "bon asked frowning

"No no ji that's all "vaijayanti said

"Thank God" Ani murmurs

"What "he asked

"It's getting late right we should sleep now and not disturb anyone" Ani said forcing a smile

"Yes yes" vaijayanti said and both of them left

Bon closes the door

"Arghh....why did baba booked this house yrr" Ani groans in frustration

"Why are you blaming baba he didn't knew about it" bon said frowning

"What can I do then they spoiled all my mood" Ani said frowning

"Then let me make up for your mood "bon said seductively before unbuttoning his shirt

"And how you will you do that "Ani asked smriking looking at her

Bon removes his shirt and indicates him to look at the table kept in right side of couch with her eyes.

Ani turns and looks at the table and saw a blow of rosogollas kept there , Ani looks at her raising his eyebrows while bon smriked .

Bon pushes him and made him sit in couch before sitting on his lap straddling him , her leg on either side of him .

Bon trails her finger from his shoulder to his hand and took a rosogollas from the bowl and kept it between her teeth without removing the syrup making it fall all over her upper chest and chin lips .

Bon leans towards him and when Ani was about to eat the rosogolla from her lips , bon moves back and puts the whole rosogolla inside her mouth and giggles

Ani glares at her but soon her giggles turned into gasp as she felt Ani attacking her neck and upper chest with hot and feathery kisses sucking the syrup fellen in her .

Ani pushed her strap from her shoulder and sucked it too while bon was biting her lower lip to control her moan .

After sucking each and every syrup from her body . Ani took another rosogolla and kept it between his teeth and leans towards her grabbing her hair lightly and eating it while kissing each other.

Soon the kiss gets heated and ani starts kissing her wildly while removing her top , soon her top was in floor and she was just in her bra and skirt.

Ani took a rosogolla in his hand and squeeze it above her body making it fall all over her body , he keeps the rosogolla at side and attacks her neck, exposed cleavage.

While bon slowly starts grinding above his pants as she could feel him getting hard , Ani groans in pleasure and continue sucking her exposed cleavage.

He removes her bra and throws it away , he took her bossom inside his mouth and sucked it while kneading the other, bon arch her back in pleasure while moaning .

Just by grinding herself above his bulge was enough to make her cum , soon bon released herself inside her panty .

"I want you please" bon requested breathlessly

Ani smriked and unzipped his pants while bon got up from his lap and removes her panty while Ani too remove it , she again seats on his lap directly taking his huge bulge inside her.

Bon moves moaning while Ani holds her waist and helps her to take him deep inside her, soon Ani hugs her and thrusted her hardly and roughly

"Ahh...ahh....Ani...uff "bon moans

"Ahh...bondita" Ani moans

Ani makes her lay in couch while hovering above her, he was still inside her and continues thrusting her hardly making her toes curl in pleasure.

Soon he released inside her while she in his bulge but he didn't stop there he continued thrusting her hardly atleast for 2hours and finally came out of her .

Sweat beads was formed on their forehead, they slept there only in couch hugging each other.

.

.

Don't forget to vote and comment

.

Till then bye