CHP 19

After bon left the ring which was in Ani's hand fell on floor while Ani was standing like a statue . In his whole life he fell in love with someone for the first time and got rejected . He was not sad because he was rejected but he was sad because his love was named as attraction was his love really just a attraction . He knew that bon loves him he saw that in her eyes but he don't know why wasn't she accepting it . Ani left hall , instead of going to back to home he went to bar . Whereas bon was sitting in a park alone and thinking about Ani .

In bar ,

Ani was continuously drinking to ease his pain , suadamini was too there she saw Ani was sitting in the bar and drinking , she understood that something was wrong with him and taking this opportunity she spiked his drink and told the waiter to give that drink to him as soon as ani drank the spiked drink he was feeling dizziness . He was going outside the bar when suadamini comes and take in to a room and made him lie on bed . She told the servants to remove his clothes along with underwear , after Ani was completely naked the servant covered him by duvet . Suadamini messes up the room as well as throws Ani's clothes here and there in the room and slept beside him .

In RC haveli everyone was waiting for anidita and that's when bon entered the house and saw everyone was sitting in couch .

"Aap log abhi tak soye nhi "bon asked before going towards them

"Woh hum anirudh dada aur aapka wait kar rahe the "som said

"Woh actually hospital mein joh operation tha uske wajah se late ho gya but Ani abhi tak nhi aaya" bon asked

"Nhi didi "batuk said

"11 bajne jaa rahe hai kahan hoga yeh anirudh "shubhra said tensly

"Shubra behen tum chinta mat karo anirudh ko jab aana hoga woh aa jayenga tum jaake so jao" ksj said

"Haan shubhra da sahi keh rahe hai" binoy said before adjusting his specs

Shubra nods and leaves with binoy unwillingly

"Bondita beti tum bhi jaake so jao "ksj said

Bon nods and went towards her room soon somtuk and ksj too left .

In bon's room ,

Bon was liying in bed

"Kya maine kuch galat kiya kya meri wajah se Ani ghar nhi aaya kya in sab ke wajah se humara pyara sa dosti Tut jayenga ab maine kaise milaogi main aapni nazarein usse" bon thought while her eyes teared up .

Soon she slept thinking about Ani

Next morning , in hotel ,

Ani woke up and sat down holding his head as his head was aching . Soon he realised that he was naked he looked here and there and saw his clothes and a woman's clothes were thrown all over the floor . He held his head and tries to think about previous night but he wasn't able to soon he heard the sound of opening the door of bathroom and saw suadamini coming out of bathroom wearing a bathrobe . Suadamini went towards Ani and sat beside him .

"Good morning Ani baby "suadamini said

"I told you so many things that not to call me Ani "Ani said in rage

"I know Ani but after whatever happened between us i think I have got the right to call you Ani "suadamini said

"What do you mean by whatever happened between us "Ani asked

"You don't remember last night we both became one "suadamini said before roaming her hand in his chest

"What nonsense "Ani yelled

"It's true baby "suadamini said

"I don't believe you and even if what you said is true i don't care about it" Ani said before going towards bathroom with his clothes .

Soon he left the room without looking at suadamini . While suadamini was fuming in anger .

So guys here is the chapter

Hope you all like it

Don't forget to vote and comment

Till then bye bye