"Make sure you study. You have a dream, don't you?" Hina said.

"A dream?"

'Did I actually have dreams and aspirations?' Takemichi thought.

Train stops...

"Well, that settles it. I'm going to help you study!" Hina said.

"Wooohohohoaah!" Takemichi cooed in amazement as he's inside Hina's room for the first time.

"What's wrong?" Hina asked.

"I've just never been in a girl's room before!" Takemichi replied.

"Would you stop gawking?" Hina said while stretching Takemichi's face.

"Sowwy..." Takemichi replied.

"You could be a little less obvious." Hina said.

"I'm so sorry. This was so sudden I couldn't prepare anything. It's a shame, because this is the first time Hina's brought a boy home." Hina's mother said as she enters the room with drinks for the two.

"Mom!" Hina called.

"Oh, don't worry about me." Takemichi said. Hina quickly ran to her mother after her mother enters the room.

"He's a cutie. How long have you two been close? Are you in the same class?" Hina's mom asked.

"That's enough, Mom! Get out!" Hina whined.

"Aw... Is he your boyfriend?" Hina's mom whispered.

"Mom!" Hina cried.

"How sad that these people or young men and women can't live the way as Takemichi and Hina did. A normal, peaceful life." Issei said.

"Yeah... They need to wake up and defend themselves from any Titans that may attack their cities." Kiba said.

"I guess not all of them, actually. Those people inside the Wall Sheena live peacefully and they're in the innermost part of the three walls." Azazel said.

"No one would want to live a peaceful life with those damn Titans even if you are in the safest place from the three walls." Erwin said.

"Ah, yes. Because of the traitors, eh?" Azazel said.

"Yeah, I don't get this at all." Takemichi mumbled while reading a book.

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for looking after my brother." Hina said.

"Huh?" Takemichi asked.

"He said you saved him from some delinquents." Hina replied.

"Ah...!" Takemichi said as he remembers what Hina meant.

"My dad's so busy that he rarely has time to come home. Naoto doesn't really like our dad, but he suddenly started saying he wants to be like him. Our dad's a police officer." Hina said.

"So that's why Naoto became a police officer!" Takemichi exclaimed.

"You're thinking aloud again, Takemichi!" Eren said.

"You can't blame him to be one, Eren..." Armin chuckled.

"He needs to be careful about that, Armin. Who knows, there might be people out there who would think that whatever Takemichi says may happen in the future or may happen anytime today." Annie said.

"Huh? I mean, he's not yet. He's too young." Hina said in a bit confused tone.

"R-R-R-Right! What am I even saying? But... Honestly, he might've saved me. Though he might turn out a bit loopy." Takemichi said.