#4. Return

"Can you believe this picture?"

Students laughing

"Yo, holy shit! Are you for real?!"

"Shit, that's insane! That's hilarious!"

"Right?" Three students can be seen laughing aloud inside the train while the other passengers were annoyed by their noise including Takemichi and Hina.

"God, they're loud." Takemichi said.

"These morons keep laughing on something that can't be seen is crazy. Can they even just show it to us?" Jean asked.

"We don't have the power to do that sometimes, Jean." Geralt said.

"Ah, I see." Jean said.

"Whatever that is, they need to lower their voices down because it's annoying." Irina said.

"Don't they have manners at all?" Armin asked.

"Hey!" Hina called on the three.

"H-Hina?!" Takemichi called.

"You're taking up way too much space! It's fine when there aren't that many people on, but that old lady is having to stand. Why not make some room for her?" Hina asked with a smile and the three stick themselves to make space for the elderly.

"Yeah...

"Sure."

"Hey, scooch over." The three whispered.

"Thanks!" Hina said.

"Yeah."

"You're cute..."

"Ma'am, there's a seat open." Hina called on the old lady.

"Why, thank you so much, young lady." The old lady said.

"Thank god Hina made a way to stop them from being noisy! And also helped the old lady to sit down." Xenovia said.

"How nice of her." Asia said.

"Right?" Rias said.

'Hina's amazing.' Takemichi thought and the opening plays.

"She's the type who cares for everyone around her. Just like how she loves Takemichi." Akeno said.

"Just like Mikasa who cares for Eren too, right?" Connie teased.

"Uh? Oh... Yeah..." Mikasa replied with a faint blush.

"Hey! What's with the tease?" Eren asked with an annoyed look and some laughed.

"It's true, right? Don't deny it anymore, Eren." Jean said.

#4 Return

"Thanks for coming shopping with me." Hina said as the two finally sat on their seats on the train.

"Sure, no problem." Takemichi replied.

"How'd your finals go?" Hina asked.

"Wow, I haven't thought about finals in forever!" Takemichi said with a nostalgic mood.

"Forever? We just took them." Hina said.

"Oh, yeah, we did!"

'Shit! I was thinking out loud.' Takemichi thought.

"I mean, if some people were in his shoes, they would feel the same thing as well." Issei said.

"Haha. I wished there would be a chance where old people like us can go back in time and experience the past once again..." Hanji said.