Chapter 28. This is so Fun!

Start from the beginning

"HUH!?!" Daphnne was exasperated.

The heroine was stunned. "But you were great with a sword back when we fought against the demon!"

Lucilline dead-eyed stared at her. "Don't lie to me."

Daphnne, "..." She shrunk back. "Okay, I'll stop lying." In terms of comparing her and Lucilline, she would be better at the sword than him. Then, it would be Azalea being better than her. She could tell that Lucilline wasn't exerting his full strength with the sword. He was kind of lagging behind.

White hair fluttered, with a pair of porcelain ears perched up. Azalea asked, "Then what do you want to do about this sword, Lucilline?"

"To tell the truth," Lucilline set his sword aside on the ground. "I've always been trained with spears. So I won't mind discarding this sword at any time."

"...spear?"

They all directed their attention to the Crown Prince. The latter was fiddling with his white gloves, trying to wipe off any dirt. It was only did he noticed the stares.

"Do you know where we can find a spear, Your Highness the Crown Prince?" Lucilline's eyes burned bright. His liquid gold irises seemed to be able to captivate even the wallowing shadows. "When we explored the storage room, we were unable to find a single spear! Only swords! If you're able to help us find one, that'd be of great help!"

Dimitri was stunned at his ambition.

"...yes." He faltered, then nodded. "Before the female demon fled, one of my knights have stabbed her in the right arm with a spear. Though the female demon discarded it... the spear should still be where the battlefield is..."

Lucilline nodded with decisiveness.

"Alright, we're going to get that spear!"

Percival showered him with confused eyes. It was as if question marks were raining down his head. It was impossible to not be confused.

"...why?" Azalea shared the same sentiment.

Lucilline raised an eyebrow. His arrogant appearance looked kind of cute.

"With this spear, I am confident that we can defeat the demon. Even if it is a hundred metres tall, we will not possibly lose!" The black-haired nobleman boasted, radiating off his shameless energy. His chin was raised up at the ceiling, showing off his pale and slender neck.

Azalea sighed at the nobleman's undying confidence. Well, this is exactly what makes Lucilline special.

Suddenly, a low laugh came at the corner.

The group of teenagers turned to look at the Crown Prince, whose peach pink lips curved up in a ruthless smile. His hazel brown eyes were full of ridicule, with a shade of sadistic flavours shifting through the sharp pupils. Dimitri had the image of a handsome and gentleman Crown Prince to everyone.

Nobody could have foreseen that his gentle eyes could fade into such an indifferent spectacle.

Dimitri ran a hand through his hair, shuffling his golden locks of hair to reveal his wheat coloured forehead. He laughed coldly, "What will you do if you fail to eliminate the demon?"

The atmosphere was tense.

Dimitri and Lucilline looked at one another.

Suddenly, a small giggle fled out from the black-haired nobleman's fair lips. His mouth curved upwards, as if he'd heard the most hilarious thing. He was laughing, but his eyes weren't. "Fail? What made you harbour such an idea? That is so absurd."