Chapter 28. This is so Fun!

Start from the beginning

It let out long and elongated moans, with its claws only making the pain ignite with a burning fuel. "AHHHHH!!!"

Azalea dashed out from the classroom.

His once kind-looking face had froze into a frigid glare, as if the air was freezing at his fingertips. Azalea wielded his sword, then aimed at the demon's staggering legs. His sword swung a brilliant spiral, imitating the contours of a blazing sun.

In an instant, a piece of the demon's ankle had been cut! Flesh dripped down Azalea's sword. The demon swatted at the male lead, but the latter leaped backwards, avoiding a narrow blow.

Azalea felt cold plunder his nape, as he gritted his teeth.

Behind him crept along Daphnne. While the demon has lowered its hand, she can take the chance to strike! The heroine raised her sword high above her head, swinging it down in one shot at the demon's hand! If she can cut its hand off, then the demon could lose one of its sources of power!

However—

Daphnne gaped, as her sword had instantly broke into halves! "Huh?"

The top half of her blade skidded all the way inside the classroom. The blade fell before Percival's feet. The brown-haired nobleman pursed his lips, quickly grabbing the blade in his one hand.

Then, the demon set its one eye (the other is damaged) onto the heroine.

It squeezed out an ugly smile. "What do you think you're doing?" Its voice was unbelievably deep, and it tilted its head to the side, as if it was truly naive about the pain it was inflicted with. The demon lifted its hand, then threw it down to crush the small ant before it!

Daphnne's pupils dilated.

It hasn't even been a second, and yet the demon's gigantic hand was merely an inch from smashing her head into the ground...!

"AHHHHH!!!" Another mind-crushing scream broke through the ceiling.

The demon's agonized cries made the walls shake. Percival had taken the broken blade in his hand. Without any hesitation, he threw the blade at a wicked speed! In an instant, the blade pierced into the demon's uninjured eye!

Both of the demon's eyes had blades piercing it, rendering it blind.

Blood squeezed out from its sockets, with crimson red liquid dripping out by droplets. "I'LL KILL YOU! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU FILTHY CITIZENS OF LYDIA KINGDOM!" Nobody cared for the demon's threat. "Go!" Azalea grunted.

Daphnne came back to herself.

She was never an expert in combat. However, Willow's training had made her adequate enough.

"Take this! You mean old demon!" Daphnne gritted her teeth. Taking the hilt of her sword, with a sharpened broken blade remaining, she shoved it hard into the demon's palm! Even though it didn't do much damage, the demon still felt pain from it.

Daphnne was satisfied with her short-lived revenge.

"Go!" She leaped behind. A handsome figure dashed past her, with his golden locks of hair curling in the destruction before him.

The Crown Prince raced past the corridor. While the demon still haven't recovered from its wounds, he must fulfill his end of the plan!

Earlier when they were discussing plans...

*****

Lucilline huffed. He groaned, twirling the rose-patterned sword around his fingertips. "To be honest, I have never been trained with swords."