Chapter 28. This is so Fun!

Start from the beginning

There was another handsome teenage boy. He wore a white suit, which was torn from the invaded demons. His brown hair was pulled into a long braid, falling onto his back midway. What a shame, his left arm was pulled into a brace, with the cloth pulling it to hang off his neck and shoulders.

Then, there was a stunning beauty—

Dimitri was courageous, and looked at the black-haired nobleman without backing down. The latter had smooth unblemished skin, as if carved from pure jade. His black hair was contrast against his pale skin, highly defining his beautiful features. He only wore a white shirt, revealing his slender figure. His trousers were tight on his waist, with long and yet lean legs.

"...you are?" Dimitri arched an eyebrow.

He wanted to ask this young man a different question, but the Crown Prince decided to stick to the formalities first.

"Lucilline Rubius, His Royal Highness the Crown Prince." The black-haired nobleman bowed.

"Azalea,"

"Percival Delta,"

"Daphnne."

The Crown Prince had remembered all of these names, writing them down in his heart. He sighed, "I thank you all for guiding me to this classroom, resulting me uninjured from that demon's earlier attack. I am Dimitri Von Author. I look forward to working with you. However, it seems that slaying that demon will prove to be much more difficult than anticipated."

The group of teenagers looked at one another.

They all knew who Dimitri Von Author is. He was the Crown Prince of Lydia Kingdom. It's said that he personally lead the troops of Royal Knights, training them to become the magnificence they are today. The Royal Knights ensure the safety of their kingdom.

If demons were to roam in a school, they would naturally be alerted.

"We'll have to come up with a plan to slay the demon." Azalea spoke first. "From what I've seen so far, that demon is enormously large in size. It generally doesn't move its position or feet. However, when it jumps, it produces terrifying earthquakes."

Daphnne gulped, "If it lands on us... we'll be absolutely dead meat."

The sound of giant thuds had resounded outside their classroom. It had only gotten louder and closer as they talked. "It's coming for us. Slow but steadily." Percival bit his lips.

They only had a few minutes.

When they finally finished discussing their plans to eliminate the demon, the said-demon had already arrived before their classroom.

"Let's go!" Lucilline rose to his feet.

The others nodded simultaneously. Without even knowing it, Dimitri had gone along with the flow, captured in their conviction.

All of a sudden, the classroom door crashed open!

The demon shattered a hole in the wall with its claws. It bowed his head, peering a single bloodshot eyeball into the classroom. Instantly, the group of teenagers froze. They felt the demon's gaze fall onto them, as if it was discerning which was the best way to eat them.

"Go!" Lucilline didn't even hesitate.

He held his rose-patterned sword in one hand, then directly stabbed it into the demon's eyeball! A bone-shattering scream blasted at them with full throttle! Blood spluttered out from the humongous demon, who withdrew its head and screamed from the agonizing pain.

The demon scratched at its deformed face. It tried to find where the sword was in its eye, but the size of the weapon was much smaller compared to a tenth of its fingernail! It was especially difficult for the demon to find the source of the wound.