YOU WERE RIGHT

I started packing my bags after I told Rose and Lisa.

Flashback

Jisoo POV

I quickly woke up, so I can make breakfast.

Jennie was already up and running. I avoided her as I didn't want to talk to her and she shouted at me for no reason.

When we got out of the car we heard our fans screaming and complimenting us.

I ran to V and hugged him, but then he backed away and just said 'good morning'.

I was so confused, but then I thought he was just having a bad day, so I said the same for him and left for class.

That is not it, though.

When we wee in dance class he didn't even talk to me and was just talking to.....IRENE!

After that, I knew I had to talk to him at lunch.

LUNCH

Jisoo- Hey

V- Hey

Jisoo- You have been acting a bit strange today? I something wrong?

V- You are such a fool, Kim Jisoo. You would actually think that I like YOU!

HEY EVERYONE JISOO THINKS I LIKE HER! He called out to the whole cafeteria.

Everybody started laughing at me and Irene slapped me.

Jennie looked at me and wanted to punch Irene, but I told her to go. I started to cry.

Jisoo- You-

V- What

Jisoo- You.....

I left the cafeteria embarrassed and distraught.

( Rose and Lisa were practicing a dance)

I went up to the terrace and cried my heart out. Jennie came up to me and said she was sorry.

Jisoo- Don't be sorry, it's me who should be sorry. I believed a playboy shithead that plays with girls hearts over you. You were right. Will you forgive me?

Jennie- Yeah and do you want to leave the school for a bit.

Jisoo- Will you guys join me?

Jennie- Of course!

Jisoo- Thanx.

AT HOME

I told Lisa and Rose what happened and they hugged me for 20 minutes straight and kept on saying sorry for not being there when I needed them most.

Lisa and Rose were so excited that we are going to America for a year.

We arrived at the airport and said goodbye to Korea.

Taehyung POV

That slut and her friends went to America, because they wanted some 'space'.

But for some reason, I was regretting dumping Jisoo, because she had a spark that the rest didn't have.