Cafeteria

Class dismissed.

Taehyung POV

Finally, English class was finished and I could finally mess with that Kim Jisoo. I have a feeling she is going to be hard to get, though.

It was lunch time and I obviously wanted to sit next to Jisoo and her friends. Until, Irene came.

Baby she said. Let's eat luch together she whined. We haven't spent much time together.

I replied," Because I've been cheating on you. See that's the truth."

" Baby, you are so funny. What a joke!" Irene giggled. Seriously, how dumb is this girl?

God pls tell me. Jimin and Jungkook were just laughing their socks off.

I just pushed her away and went over to Jisoo's table. Hi beautiful I said.

And who might this be. Jisoo replied. Your future boyfriend. You wish she replied. She turned around and I could smell her sweet scent of perfume. SHE IS JUST SO PRETTY. Wake up Taehyung stop dreaming.

" Checking me out, huh," Jisoo said boldly with a smirk on her face.

" Never, you are so ugly."

Jennie butt in once again and said, " How dare you say she is ugly! Boy pls my straightener is hotter than you!" " Nice roast Jen." Lisa and rose said in unison. " Thanx." Suga smirked and liked the roast of Jennie's.

Jisoo POV

Taehyung came up to me and said I was ugly, when her was checking me out. From the way he licked his lips and his hair going up he obviously likes what he sees. Before I could say anything else, Jen butt in and roasted him on fire.

I am thankful for that, but I could've handled it myself, really. " Can't Jisoo here stand up for herself."

" Umm...Tae. V. Whatever your name is I know I can stand up for myself. I know what I bring to the table.

So trust me when I say I'm not afraid to stand up for myself! Got it."

All that attention was on me and I mastered that roast thanks to Jen. Everybody in the cafeteria started saying Jisoo, Jisoo, Jisoo.

Taehyung POV

I've never been this humiliated in my life! You are so feisty and I am definitely ready to play with your heart.