Met gala

One night I was laying in my waterbed, jiggling. I was on my phone, scrolling through millions of videos on tiktok. Then out of know where, I got an IMessage. Of course I was curious about it, it was from an "unknown number" so I had to check it out. I tapped the top of my screen to open it. It was a link!
I typed the stranger back. "Who are you?"
"Click the link to find out!" They replied.
No I'm not opening it, it's going to take all my bank details or something! I thought. But everything was rushing through my head 100 miles per hour. Maybe I should open it, but also maybe I shouldn't. Guess what stopped me from arguing with myself, another text from the stranger. "LOL, I'm just joking!! It's Amy you're bestie from school lolz🤣 you got so scared😩" Amy said. "Gosh Amy, you're so annoying! But can you tell me on snap it's acc you?" I said. (I'm so smart😫😏)
But I waited 40 minutes, still no text from Amy!?
I texted Amy on Snapchat. "Yo girlie, was that u lol?"
(By now that number has blocked me!) "was what me lol?" Amy said confused
"Nah stop playing Amy, I know it was you I just want you to confess thats all haha"
"Courtney, My brain is literally scrambled as hell. Wtf do you mean? Was what me? I didn't do anything Courtney I promise!"
Amy cried.
"Amy, stop. I'll block you lmao. Ya know the unknown number thing, u sent me a link?"
"Courtney I haven't done ANYTHING. I swear down, no fingers crossed, or toes! But what was that link about if you opened it? Coz I swear I got a text from an unknown number, they sent me a link too! But I never opened it bc I thought it was going to take my email info or something lol"
"Ok ok I believe you. That person said they where you though?🤔, anyways, I thought the Same thing lols! I didn't open it!" Right after I sent that message, it turned out as if Amy has blocked me on all socials!