"Nan, did you meet Dr. Tat?" Nan's eyes widen in shock hearing the name. His face is ashen. Why the fuck...

"Why dad?" Mork asked in a restrained voice.

"Oh he is back in Thailand, he is asking about Muang Nan," Aran informed his son.

Prija already sense the tense atmosphere. She is looking at all of them. Un is confuse, Nan is scared, Mork is mad, Pi is confuse but curious then Meen, the boy looks shocked like he knows something.

"Did you tell him dad?! God I-" Mork being angry and Nan having a scared look on his face. Un knows something is up. Un grasped Nan hand and to his surprise it's cold. Looking at his boyfriend's face. The guy is terrified.

"Mork, father didn't know," Nan said in a  whisper. Mork stopped making a fuss and sat down.

"Is there something I should know Mork? Muang Nan?" Both of them are looking down. Nan stood up, so did Un and grab his boyfriend's waist to support.

"May I be excuse? I don't feel well. I would like to go home now," Nan said quietly but they all heard it. Aran is stunned. He just nod.

"Un please take care of Muang Nan, he might not be Mork and Meen's brother, we love him as much as we do on that two silly kids," Un nod and pull Nan to his side going out of the restaurant.

Aran and Prija are worried about their other son. Aran turn to look at Mork who is so mad and clenching his fist.

"Mork, I think we need to talk," Aran is taking all the information that he needs to know why there's a bad blood between the scholar of their foundation with Mork and Nan.

--

The drive home is very quiet. Nan is looking outside the window, no emotions. Just quietly looking out, he is just beside Un but he can feel that Nan is so far from him.

He is worried. That moment that name was mentioned, Mork got angry and Nan got scared. Un is thinking, if this has something to do that night? The night that he go to Un's apartment, barefoot.

"Un," Muang Nan said. His voice is shaking but he is trying to be strong.

"Hmm,"

"I'll tell you ugly things about me tonight, after that tell me if you still want me," Un pullover. He stopped to grab Nan's chin to make Nan look at him.

"Talk to me, are we good? What between us... Did something change?" Un is worried that this issue that Nan have will affect what they have. Empty, Muang Nan's eyes are empty. Un's blood gone cold. No, he won't loose Muang Nan this way. There's no way he'll let him go.

"I'll drive and you tell me everything at home," Now questions are going to be answered. The first question is, can Un handle all of it?

--

Two cups of tea.
Two people sitting in silence.
They didn't change their clothes yet. They have a television in the front of them open, a movie is playing but both men are not really watching it. They are just staring at it blankly.

Un is waiting for Muang Nan to talk. It's been a few minutes now but he doesn't want to force it out of him. He wants Nan to take his time, construct the words he wants to say inside his mind. He wanted to touch him but Nan gave off the scared vibe putting Un in a tight spot.

Un stood up walks towards the bedroom and get a blanket from the closet. He came out and Muang Nan is still in the same position. Putting the blanket on Nan without touching him. Nan blinked as he felt Un do things for him.

Will Un still be like this after all of the shit he was about to say? Un is fixing the blanket on Nan shoulder, Nan's hand made it way up to Un's hand, he grabbed it tight and squeeze it. Un's hand is so warm.