7.

♤♧◇

♤♧◇

𝕴𝖋 there is one thing you need to know about Delaney, was her anger issues and how painful her words can be, but she couldn't control it, and when she's mad or angry, she has to break something or kill someone, those are the only two options to calm her temper down.

Well, Kaz Brekker wall wasn't enough to calm her down.

Inej stood beside Jesper watching as Delaney shugged down the 4th shot of the bitter alcohol, "he doesn't have a way across the fold, and we know it" "I bet he'll figure it out" scoffing at what Jesper just said Delaney slammed the cup in anger before turning her attention back to the boy who stared at her eyes in confusion, 'aren't her eyes dark brown, and why can't he see her pupils and her eyes are all black?' He thought to himself shivering, spooked by his own thought Jesper blinked 'saints, she really is the devil daughter?' He thought again to himself, this time in amusement as he shook his head pushing his thoughts away and straightening his posture.

"Come on, take that bet. Bolliger won't play with me anymore, so...thank you" Jesper spoke while looking between the two girls especially Inej who downed the shot of alcohol with one go listening to Delaney speaking, "he's obsessed with taking down Pekka fucking Rollins" Jesper shrugged, he always was obsessed with taking him down ever since he knew him.

"Of course he's obsessed with the one villain in town, who's paid off the stadwatch to get away with murder" of course, money, was Pekka Rollins most used weapon, "no, it's more than that" Inej finally spoke while glaring at—nothing? What is wrong with the girls today all against Kaz plan, did he do something?

Yeah, Jesper won't ask about the whole her yelling at his boss and the loud slam coming from the office.

"I've seen the way Kaz looks when he says Pekka's name. Kaz wants revenge." Does this whole Pekka situation has something to do with his past about, Jordie?

Yes, Delaney knew about the whole pasr trauma Kaz Brekker went through ever since she was 13, when she was still living with a man who knew everyone secret in Ketterdam except for hers.

Scoffing at Inej's words, Delaney turned her head towards her best friend who was watching her silently, "honey, all of us wants revenge, not just him." The girl didn't even notice a man standing behind them 10 feets away sweating at the sight of Delaney Raven sitting in front of him, the black haired girl on the other hand seemed to notice a presence behind them as she peered over her shoulder to see who it was.

The man finally had the courage to walk up to them after what felt like 10 seconds and handed a paper to Inej who took it without a word, "Is it her again?" her voice was filled with anger, once again, as she spoke without looking at Inej who opened the paper, "Of course she calls for me now" Inej spoke while peering at both her friends while walking away, "Of to the Menagerie? Want company?" Jesper offered kindly, "No." "No, I meant to watch your back" laughing quietly to herself while holding the empty cup she just drank, Delaney placed it on the table before tapping Jesper shoulder, following Inej.