Nothin on you || Ten Lee

🌳 Inspiration : Nothin on you by B.o.B ft Bruno Mars 🌳

|| Not Mistake Checked ||

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

" 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 "

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Ten 🌳

I opened one eye peering to the side seeing y/n staring at me while rubbing circles on my chest . "You know it's rude to stare at someone when they're trynna sleep right?" I spoke in a groggy voice making her smile .

"Not my fault I have a pretty boyfriend" "you think I'm pretty?" I asked with a laugh . "Well yeah , you're like too beautiful to be handsome and too handsome to be cute .. emphasizing that whole sentence by the way" she said and I laughed more . "Thank you princess" "you're welcome" she spoke pressing a kiss on my nose .

"Ready to start the day yet?" I asked and she groaned pushing her face into my shoulder . "No , I'm kinda dreading today" "why is that?" "I'm lazy , duh" she said and I laughed . "Which is exactly why you should get up " I said and she groaned thrashing around like an irritated child .

"Time to get up" I sat up seeing louis & leon eating from their bowls across the room . I lifted my arms up in a satisfying stretch as y/n did the same . I looked at her just admiring her natural beautiful state as she yawned causing me to yawn also . "We just had a soulmate moment ." "As we should , let's make breakfast first" .

She got up running out of the room and I stood up slipping on a pair of sweats . I put on my glasses grabbing my phone , I couldn't help but smile at my wallpaper which was y/n sleeping with Louis and Leon .

I heard a crash from the kitchen and hurriedly ran to see what it was . There I found y/n and louis covered in flour and leon peering down at them from atop the cabinets . "Why is it always you 2 that get caught in situations like this" I laughed snapping a few pictures of the moment .

"I think it's because leon hates us" "I mean he is a daddy's boy" "why are you calling yourself daddy" she asked brushing the flour from her face . "You call me that though" "that's different" "I know , which is why I didn't mean it like that , now how about you go shower my beautiful , intelligent , lovely little cookie" I joked and y/n hit my arm making the spot get covered in flour .

"I feel like you calling me a cookie while I'm covered in flour is just the subtle way of saying you wanna cook and eat me , should I be concerned?" She asked and I laughed "No , and besides .. Id rather eat you raw" I said and it took her a while but when she got it a loud gasp came from her . "You're so nasty" "I know now go shower"

y/n went to shower and I cleaned up the mess leon made and then made us breakfast since y/n said she'd clean louis after her shower . I was setting the plates on the table as she walked out with a fluffy and clean louis .. her cherry blossom scent filling the room upon her entrance .

"Just in time" I spoke and she hurriedly put louis down and sat down in front of her plate . She picked up her fork and waited for me to sit down with my food . "Thank you for the food my lovely husband" "You're very much welcome my lovely wife" .

3rd person 🧝🏾‍♀️

They ate and conversed about whatever came to mind . Their life was hectic sometimes but that's what made it fun . After breakfast they both washed the dishes and crashed on the couch throwing their plans of deep cleaning the house out the window .

"I thought we were supposed to be cleaning up" y/n spoke as ten squished her in his arms watching the tv . "Hush and just enjoy the cuddles lady" he spoke causing her to laugh . "I love you" he said his eyes trained on the tv screen . It caught her off guard a bit because this was probably the most random time for him to say this .

She stared at him for a bit just admiring him again . "I love you too"

Bae I would like to sincerely apologize for this rushed , rambling ass chapter , I will gladly rewrite it if you'd like , I'm sorry love Upsidedownrayven101