Over there, Wang Yibo cupped Xiao Zhan's face and made him look at him, he smiled, "Don't worry over anything as I told you before, it was just a mere dream. By tomorrow, you'll be completely mine and I will take you away from this village as my lawfully wedded wife..."

"Husband!" Xiao Zhan corrected and playfully glared at Wang Yibo which earned him a chuckle from Wang Yibo and a caress on his plump swollen lips. "How could you regard me as your wife? I'm your husband, maybe you'll be the wife." Xiao Zhan teased and chuckled when Wang Yibo frowned.

"But I'm the one coming to do the traditional rites and everything, how can I be regarded as the wife? That's unfair, baby." Wang Yibo hung his head, faking sadness which made Xiao Zhan immediately rephrased his words.

"Alright, love, you don't need to be sad over that. Fine, I accept, I'm your wife, are you satisfied now?" Xiao Zhan asked and Wang Yibo nodded his head repeatedly while making a cute face that Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes sarcastically at his adorableness. "I can't wait for it to be tomorrow so I can follow you back to the city as your official wife and will kick those city bitches asses if they dare stare at my husband twice." Zhan boldly remarked, making Wang Yibo smile amusingly while looking at his beautiful bunny.

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life. Now go before I pounce on you inside this car and eat you." Wang Yibo smirked and winked and Xiao Zhan smirked devilishly as well and leaned closer to his face and started tracing and caressing his face.

He whispered, "Are you sure? You know I'm always ready to give it to you wherever and however, right?" Xiao Zhan licked his lips seductively, his warm breath brushing against Wang Yibo's face, making his brief twitching inside his paint, ready to rise because of that simple seduction of his beloved and Xiao Zhan noticed his growing bulge and decided to deal with him more. He stroked Wang Yibo's thighs and trailed up to his erected cock and caressed it gently before palming and squeezing it.

Whilst playing the shameless dirty game, that evil smirk never left Xiao Zhan's lips, his hand still squeezing and he was smiling on seeing how Wang Yibo growled and was holding in the moan. "What are you doing? Resisting?" Xiao Zhan licked his already wet lips, making Wang Yibo find him even sexier and damn, his seduction is damn provocative and he must take responsibility for what he just awoke.

"This game you're playing with me is very dangerous, hope you know that?" Wang Yibo smirked and leaned across his ear and whispered, "I might roll down the chair and fuck you mercilessly until you learn to stop seducing daddy in an open place like this." Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan's face and smirked wickedly on seeing how he trembled and face flushed.

"Fine! You win! I'm so done with you!" Xiao Zhan felt frustrated and was at the same time trying to hide his arousal. Damn, Wang Yibo knows how to get back at him. "I'm going inside now, my mum will be expecting me and you know we have some preparations to do against tomorrow. Don't keep me waiting tomorrow or I might reject your gift when presented." Xiao Zhan teased, making Wang Yibo smile nervously.

"Fuck! I won't. Just bear in mind that tomorrow night, I'll pay you back for one, seducing me in an open place like this and two, for teasing me. That was a very expensive joke, ya know?" Wang Yibo said and pulled Xiao Zhan's face and kissed his lips, but Xiao Zhan was already missing him so he attacked his lips, opened his mouth and let Wang Yibo explore the carven.

They break out when they need oxygen to survive, especially the pregnant Xiao Zhan. "Take care of yourself, baby. I love you."

"I love you more, with my life." Xiao Zhan smiled when Wang Yibo caressed his hand and finally let go. He climbed down and waved goodbye to Wang Yibo as he drove out of sight. He was about to start going inside when he heard a familiar voice calling his name.

"Zhan! Zhan! Zhan, Please wait." Xiao Zhan turned swiftly and saw Hoa Xuan running towards him and Xiao Zhan doesn't know why seeing him is making him feel uncomfortable, but he brushed that ill-feeling away. He dated this man for five years, of course, he can't possibly think of hurting him, right? With these thoughts, he stood and watched as Hoa Xuan came closer and held his hand while Xiao Zhan only looked at his gripped hand and back at Hoa Xuan who was smiling as if it reached his heart.

"I can see that you truly love Wang Yibo, right? And that we can't patch our relationship and get back together again, mm?" Hoa Xuan asked, his heart heavy while looking at Xiao Zhan to say something.

"Xuan, we're over even before I met Wang Yibo and you know that. You ended our relationship when you asked me to go and do whatever I want, or have you suddenly forgotten that?" Xiao Zhan asked, and doesn't know why he's feeling guilty seeing Hoa Xuan hurting.

"I know, and I'm sorry. I came to know if there will ever be us again but I can see there isn't. That's why I've decided to come and wish you good luck and happy married life with him. I just want you to be happy." Hoa Xuan said and caressed Xiao Zhan's face which made Zhan smile.

"Thank you. I can now stop worrying that something will happen on my wedding day. You know you're invited, of course, if you want. I wish you the best of luck with Jiyang." Xiao Zhan retreated his hand from him, smiled and started going inside.

Hoa Xuan who was smiling frowned, his face dark, his eyes red and his fist tightly clenched while looking at Xiao Zhan's retorting back. "I swear, he will never have you! I still love you, Zhan and I can't sit and watch him take you away from me! I will not do that! You belong to me, alone!" Hoa Xuan turned and started going back to his house and there he was, fuming and was still remembering how Wang Yibo was kissing his wife.

"Tomorrow will never happen! What to do! I hope Chen won't disappoint me either." Hoa Xuan scratched his hair in frustration. Time was of the essence to his plan and Xiao Zhan's proposed wedding was just tomorrow and a lot had to be done for his plan to work. He was going to kidnap him on the very day of his wedding.

As risky as it was because so many people were likely to be around, that day provided the only scenario for which his plan could work. He couldn't be directly involved in the kidnapping; Chen had promised to provide out-of-town specialists who would handle that. There was the issue of where they would take him to once it was done. It had to be very far away from their village. The major issue was how to raise money for it and other expenses of this operation, but he had a plan for that also.

He would tell a sob story to his relatives, speaking of his devastation at losing out on Xiao Zhan and telling them how he could no longer stay in the village because of the shame. He would need them to help raise money for him to go and start over somewhere else, preferably in the city. He was sure they would agree to help out. He would insist that he needed some of the money today to pay off debts he had in the village while the rest he would collect when leaving, not later than two weeks after Xiao Zhan's wedding.

"I need to go to my uncle immediately so he'll provide me with the money." Hoa Xuan murmured but was about to leave when he sighted Jiyang coming.

"Fuck! This city bitch! But come to think of it, he has the money and I know he'll give it to me." Hoa Xuan smirked and waited for Jiyang to draw closer and once he did, he started crying as he meant it, making Jiyang panic and rush to him. Only if Jiyang knew and could see through his facade.