Four (4) - Lost Stars

Start from the beginning

"Who did just call a "sly ugly bitch"?"

Joey froze on his place upon hearing a guy's familiar voice. He slowly turned around only to see Jean staring at him with brows furrowed and bored eyes. His arms are crossed over his chest.

"J-Jean..." Joey said.

Jean raised a brow at Joey. He walked towards the asshole and stopped right in front of him. Jean pat the dusts on Joey's shoulder. "Call her that one more time, and you'll fucking regret it." Jean said in a low warning voice.

Joey gulped whilst he stares at Joey. He even nod his head multiple times.
"Y-yes...I'm sorry, Jean." Joey said.

"Tsk..." Jean just clicked his tongur and walked out, he even intentionally bumped his shoulder to Joey's shoulder. "Ugly bastard." Jean said.

"YEAAAAHHHH!!!"

Krista, Ymir and Sasha jumped and shouted out of joy after Y/n defeated Reiner in their arm-wrestle match.

Reiner frowned whilst Y/n is laughing out loud with Ymir, Krista and Sasha.

The brawny male eventually smiled upon staring at Y/n who's still laughing. He rubbed his right hand and arm, it's hurt. He still can't believe someone looking so feminine like Y/n is strong. "How about you match with Eren, Y/n?" Reiner said.

"Huh? Me? But why?" Eren asked.

He was just talking to Armin, but he suddely got involved in his friends arm-wrestle match. Eren looked at
Y/n. The h/c girl arrogantly smirked at him. "Don't tell me you're scared of me defeating you, Eren?" Y/n said.

Eren raised a brow. He slowly smirked and walked towards Y/n.

The others started teasing the two when Eren pinched both Y/n's cheeks. "I'm not scared of you, Heinrich." Eren said and laughed at how Y/n looks with her chesks beinh pinched.

"A COUPLE'S MATCH, Y'ALL!" Ymir shouted and laughed. Eren and Y/n just laughed at their friends teasing.

Reiner stood up and stepped aside. Eren sat on Reiner's chair and ready his right arm that he'll use for his arm-wrestle match with Y/n.

Y/n chuckled and shook her head. She ready her left hand and held Eren's right hand. "You'll have to treat me when I defeat you." Y/n said, smiling.

The green-eyed boy smirked. "Deal. But when I defeat you, you're gonna have to go on a date with me tomorrow on our day-off." Eren said.

"DAMN! HAHAHA EREN'S SHOOTING HIS SHOT TO Y/N!!!" Connie said.

"Just get married already!" Sasha said.

"HAHAHA! NOW THAT'S A REAL MAN!!!" Ymir said.

"I'm gonna cry if these two really end up being together..." Krista said.

"Hehe...Go, Eren! Do your best to defeat Y/n and take her on a date!" Marco said.

The other boys and girls started teasing the two even more. Y/n and Eren just laughed at them. After all, they know to themselves that they're just playing and not serious at all. Flirting with each other has already become a hobby between the two of them. "Deal, mister Yeager." Y/n said.

The two started the match without any word. Everyone is cheering for them. "Go, Eren!!", "Go, Y/n!!" and more creative cheers filled the whole mess room. Y/n groaned when Eren's strength became even stronger.

She gritted her teeth and used more of her strength while trying to bring Eren's arm down to the side.

Eren smirked at Y/n. "Give up, miss Heinrich." Eren arrogantly said.