-Chapter 24-

key:(f/c)= favorite color
a/n: hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a sec, i don't blame y'all if you guys forgot about this mid book, but i made this chapter longer since i haven't updated in so long, also sorry if the grammar on this chapter isn't perfect, i decided to just not edit so i can post smth for y'all

I kneel down and take off my jacket and press down on his wound to try and stop the bleeding. Ben had been stabbed in the side of the stomach. "Holy shit, holy shit," I kept saying, like it was going to somehow help the situation.

"Ben can you talk to me?" I ask hoping for a response, internally panicking.

"Y-yeah," he says looking down at the blood soaked cloth.

Right when I'm about to continue talking, I hear footsteps. I look up ands that's when I notice some crackhead with a bloody dagger in his hand, and that's when I put two and two together.

"Shit shit shit.." I whisper under my breath while I try to think of what to do as the strange man walks closer.

I knew this was a bad idea, but if I left to get a weapon of sorts it could risk Ben being stabbed again. I try to help Ben up and farther away from the man before attempting to kick the guy in his balls. With this plan I'd hope to grab the weapon while his guard is down for a couple of seconds. Unfortunately this is how it really  went:

"Ben can you try to stand up and walk closer to the door," I quickly ask.

He nods in response while holding his stomach. I look over and the crackhead is getting closer, so I stick to my un-thought out plan. I make it look like I'm going to punch him while trying to get his knife away from my leg as I kick. I feel a sharp pain in my hand as I didn't move fast enough but I still manage to kick him in the balls causing the man to fall back a little. I yelp in pain as there's now a 1 or 2 in cut in my hand.

"(Y/N)!" Ben says hearing and trying his best to walk over, now running on adrenaline.

"Get out!" I say to Ben hoping he won't get furthermore injured.

I hear him cough out blood as he walks over. I close my eyes for a second holding my hand while blood pours from the wound. Closing my eyes, even just for a second, was the biggest mistake of all.

I hear a groan as I open my eyes and see Ben in front of me being stabbed once again.

"L-leave (y/n) I'll be fine, just go get help," he says while I try to get at the other  dumbass.

I don't listen as I grab the paper towel dispenser and try to tear it off the wall. Successful in doing so (still wondering how it was so easy), I run over to the man as he's trying to remove the knife from Bladee and slam the paper towel dispenser into his head causing him to fall to the ground. I ignore the blood streaming out of my hand now as I throw the paper towel dispenser onto his head as hard as I can.

I hear a thump as I look over at Ben and he's now on the ground. I ponder taking the knife out of Ben to stab the man so he's not able to harm either of more. But if I do that will cause Ben to bleed out more which slims the chance of his already small chance of survival. So instead I grab another paper towel dispenser as quickly as possible and began hitting the man until he stops trying to grab at me. I run out of the restroom and alert the employee behind the counter to call an ambulance or the police. The lady quickly does so, and immediately after we both run to the restroom to carry Ben out in case the man wakes back up. It's a struggle at first but we get him out to the front of the gas station and the girl goes to the men's restroom to lock it.

I whispered to Ben that he'll be okay and run out to Lean.

"BEN GOT STABBED!" I scream as soon as I get to the car.