-Chapter 5-

Key: Zak=ecco2k; Ben= bladee; Axel=Yung Sherman/Sherman

Shit. It was now nine a clock on the dot, aka when my first class starts. I quickly put on the jacket that Axel gave me, not thinking, and then checked my phone one last time before rushing off to class.

(btw this is kinda what the outfit would look like except the shirt would be more of a dress shirt and completely white, and the blazer/jacket would be bigger)

As expected, while speed walking to class- the halls were relatively empty to an extent. Room 104-  got it, I had finally made it to my class but dreaded opening the door knowing everyone's eyes would be on me. Not thinking about it any longer I turned the silver handle to the door and opened it. The first thing I saw was a middle aged woman standing at the front of the class, presumably a teacher, and her head turned as soon as I opened the door. Eyes glued to me as I walked in a bit further and the teacher proceeds to say something in Swedish.

"Sorry, I don't speak Swedish," I say awkwardly.

"Sit in the back," she said sighing and then pointing to the back of the classroom.

I could still feel all eyes on me as I walked to the back of the classroom, and looking up to my seat I saw two other guys sitting in the back. The teacher quickly cleared her throat so now everyone was paying attention her instead of me. When I got to my seat I put my backpack to the side and sat down, glancing to the left,  where another pair of eyes met mine. Though quickly after- the same pair of eyes looked away. 

The rest of the class was uneventful, most of the time was spent sitting half-listening to the teacher ramble on about class and such. Then all of the sudden I heard the word "partners" and my semi anti-social ass wasn't ready for that to say the least. 

"Next class I'll assign you your partners since we've seem to run out of time," She said looking around at everyone.

Just as everyone was gathering their stuff I heard some girls a row in front of me laughing then looking over to me. Great, people are already talking about me, but I just brushed it off because I wasn't gonna let some random girls get to me on my first day. While I put my backpack on and was ready to leave, as the bell had just rung, all of the sudden somebody started walking in my direction. It was the same dude that I was looking at me ealier.

"You know Sherman?"

"Yeah why?" I said now walking with him towards the exit of the classroom.

"Oh, I've just never seen you around that's all,"

"Well I just met him today so," I said staring in front not daring to make eye contact. 

"You can call me Zak by the way,"

"Sweet, the name's (y/n),"

"Right, well I'll see you around," He said with a small wave as he walked off in the opposite direction. 

I pulled my schedule out of my pocket and checked for my next class, and then looked back up trying to navigate my way to room 214. On my way there I passed a group of girls and they were looking at me funny and whispering. The fuck is this about, I know I'm a foreigner but do I stand out that much? I just huffed and kept walking to class when I saw the one and only Sherman. Yet this time he was with another guy, and- wait.. I think he's the guy I ran into this morning, but either way I'm not about to bother him. So I attempted to walk past them not looking in their direction.

"(y/n)!" 

"Oh- hey Sherman," I said sounding surprised- as if I wasn't trying to avoid meeting more random people that I kept being roped into befriending. 

"You heading to class?" He said while I walked over to him and his friend.

"Yeah,"

"What room number?"

I just handed him my schedule and he quickly skimmed over it before resuming his talking.

"Cool me and my friend Ben have the same class next," he said nudging the guy awkwardly standing next to him, and then handing me my schedule back. 

"Well I'm not trying to be late to class again so I'm going to get going if you guys want to come," I said.

"Yeah sure," Axel responded with.

So we all started walking in the direction of our next class, and that's when another problem arose.

"Shermannnn!" A small blonde girl shrieked running up to the three of us.

-

heyy guys, sorry this was kinda short and that I haven't uploaded in awhile, i've been working on school and to add to that I've been unmotivated lately- but I'll still try to upload regularly, and feel free to leave comments so i feel like people are actually reading my work,  thanks for reading xx