-Chapter 19-

Key: Ben=Bladee; Axel=Yung Sherman/Sherman; .=time skip; (f/s)= favorite song; 

hey guys... ik ik it's been like a month- i recently just started school again and holy shit that shit is time consuming and stressful, but i'll try to upload 1-3 times a month if i can, and also since i made u guys wait- i made this chapter is a little longer than my last few :)

-

"So you're gonna go?"

"Only if you're fine with it," I say looking at him.

"It's your choice, I'm fine with whatever you decide to do," He says finally holding eye contact with me.

"I'll go."

"Then you'll go."

.

---

Ben<3

you: i'm going now, if im not back by 11 i've been murdered 🤗

ben: okay

ben: try not to get murdered tho 🙄

you: why not

ben: bc then who's gonna call me at 3 in the morning asking to go to mcdonalds 🤧🤧

you: not my fault they have good ice cream 🤷‍♀️

ben: it's probably not even real ice cream

you: your point?

---

I slip my phone into my pocket and look up to find my "uber" waiting for me.

"Took you long enough," Axel says watching me as I close the car door behind me.

"Shut up, just follow the directions," I say, seeing him smirk out of the corner of my eye.

After a few minutes of silence and the occasional ticking of the turn signal, the silence is gone.

"So who're you meeting up with?"

"An old friend,"

"You have friends that are in Sweden before you even moved here?"

"It's complicated."

I realize that I could easily take the aux and play some music. Why haven't I thought of that in those whole ten minutes of awkward silence? I take my phone and plug it in, and pick my current favorite playlist. Half way into the song Axel comments again.

"Damn what's the name of this song?"

"(f/s), why?" I say pretty surprised he asked.

"It's actually pretty good," He said bobbing his head to the beat.

.

"Hey.." I say awkwardly walking up to the black haired boy.

"I'm surprised you actually showed up." Georges says in response.

"Shall we?" He says opening the café door waiting for me to enter.

I nod my head politely and walk in. We both order our drinks, and then find a small round table to sit at- with a window view. We actually ended up having a decent conversation making me forget we ever had a past, but that was until he brought up a certain situation I had been mentally blocking from my brain.

"So I've been meaning to tell you.. You probably won't believe me but.. I never cheated on you back then.." He says staring at his his drink not daring to look me in the eye.