-Chapter 8-

Key: Axel=Yung Sherman/Sherman

"Come in," I responded to the knock on the door.

"What's up (y/n)," Axel said.

"Nothing much, just trying to avoid someone," I say accidently out loud.

"Wait what?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter, let's just go," I said getting up from my bed.

"I see you're still wearing my jacket," Sherman said with a chuckle as we walked through the halls.

"Shut up," I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyways, so where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." Was all he responded with.

"No hints?"

"Nope, but we gotta pick up Amanda, she's coming too,"

"Oh cool, "

-Time skip-

After a couple of knocks somebody finally opened the door that stood in front of us. There appeared the one and only Amanda.

"Heyyy Axel and- oh and who were you again?" Amanda said tilting her head a little like she was confused.

"Uh it's (y/n), we met this morning?"

"Oh yeah, (y/n)."

"You ready?" Sherman said to the blonde standing in front of us.

"Yeah let's go," She said with a fake smile.

We walked for about 15-20 minutes until we arrived to some small diner that was surprisingly close to the school. I tried not to worry to much, but not gonna lie I was a little scared we might get in trouble for going out. I decided I should just push those thoughts aside and try to enjoy what's left of my first day of boarding school.

"You been here before?" Sherman said looking at me as we approached the doors.

"Nope," I bluntly stated.

"It's good I promise," Was all he said before we all walked in and took our seats.

As we waited for a waiter, I noticed Amanda staring at her phone and not really saying anything.

"Här är menyn, vad skulle ni vilja dricka?" The waiter said as she came up to us.

[Translation: Here are the menus, what would you like to drink?]

"Vatten, tack," Axel said to the waiter, and then looked to me and said, "She wants to know what we want to drink."

[Translation: Water please]

"Jag hämtar cola," Amanda said to the waiter while I whispered to Axel that I wanted water.

[Translation: I'll get coke]

"Ett annat vatten för henne också," Axel said pointing in my direction, and I just assumed he was ordering in my drink too.

[Translation: Another water for her too]

Shortly after, the waiter left our table and I began to scan the menu even though I could barley understand any of the words.

"Want me to help you with that?" Sherman said taking the menu from my hand and proceeded to read them out to me.

"Hon kan inte läsa dem själv," Amanda said under her breath while rolling her eyes.

[Translation: ugh can't she read them herself]

After the waiter came back, we all ordered our food and then talked for a little. I ended up ordering some pasta and I wasn't entirely sure what it was but it was good. It was now around 7:30 and we all were about finished with our food.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom and then get the check, I'll be right back," Sherman said getting up and leaving me alone with Amanda.

At this point I think Amanda is kind of okay with me, but I still wasn't a 100% sure so I decided to go on my phone to avoid any awkward conversation. It was after 10 minutes until I realized Amanda wasn't in her seat anymore, and upon inspection I find her sitting at some random table talking with two guys. I couldn't understand what they were saying but I could tell that she was laughing an awful lot for just meeting these two. That's when I noticed one of the guys had a hand sitting on her thigh. Right as I saw that her eyes darted over to me and I looked away in fear of what she'd do.

"Det var trevligt att prata, men jag måste gå, glöm inte att ringa mig," Amanda said, smiling at them and then getting up walking towards our table.

[Translation: It was nice talking, but I gotta go, don't forget to call me]

As I was looking back down at my phone I heard her talking to them again, damn I really wish I understood Swedish right now.

"Heyy (y/n)," Amanda said, as she sat down in her chair.

"Oh uh hi," I said unsure of what to say.

"I've been sitting here with you this whole time while Axel was gone," She said smiling at me not breaking eye contact.

"Excuse me?"

"I said I've been here the whole time," Amanda responded with, now tilting her head a little.

"What do-"

"Alright, it's settled," She said giving me one last smile before looking down at her phone doing god knows what.

At this point I was so confused but I knew for sure now that Amanda was being a little to friendly with the two guys I saw her talking to. I should probably tell Sherman but I'm a little afraid of what Amanda will do, and I also don't entirely know what words were exchanged at that table that sat two strangers.

"Hey guys I'm back, don't worry I paid for it all," Axel said walking up to our table.

"Hi Axel," I said looking over to him, then glancing back to Amanda, all with a friendly smile.

-

jesus christ, 600 views? just wanted to quickly say thank you guys (again) for reading this, still can't 100% process the amount of views i've gotten, and also shoutout to all the ppl that voted and commented- it means a lot. last thing- i'm open for any requests, for example if you wanted to see more of a certain member/character then you can comment and i'll try my best to fulfill your requests. bedsides that hope u guys have a great day xx