Imperfectly Perfect - 2 (Smut)

Start from the beginning

He says your name, in a voice that sounds so awed and overwhelmed. He glances briefly up at you. That smile has still not left his face. “My darling, you’re stunning. Ethereal. Absolutely exquisite.”

He goes lower, and your breath hitches as a green light surrounds him for a moment, ridding him of his clothes. Your hand finds his. “What are you doing?”

“I know you’re already ready for me, pet, but… I just want to taste you.”

Good God, how can he make such dirty words sound so shy and caring?

Though you have yourdoubts about whether he’ll like it, you let him.

He takes his time, memorizing the taste and feel of every inch of you down there and it’s wonderful. His tongue swipes through your lips and up to your clit, spreading warmth wherever it goes. Breathless, you gasp and quiver as he continues.

“My dear,” Loki says, lifting his head to give you a way to catch your breath, but also to tease, “you’ve no idea how incredibly arousing it is to have you like this…” He seems very lost in thought. “Submitting to every ounce of pleasure I give you…”

You moan at his words. “Loki, I need you, please, I — ah—”

He interrupts you by licking up your folds and sucking on your clit again. “I know, sweetness. I know. And you shall have me. I guess this’ll have to wait.”

He moves, then, kissing his way back up to your face. And as his body lifts, you get a good look at him and your mind blanks.

Oh, he’s beautiful…

Mostly pale skin, with some blush on his chest. He isn’t overly muscular, but you can tell by his arms and his torso that he does have strength to him.

You look lower. It’s the first time you’ve seen a penis up close like this, and you can somehow say that Loki’s is very nice. A little bit on the slimmer side, but it is a little longer. And it is rock hard.

He moves closer, so that your legs are beside his own and he is almost at that spot that you’ve dreamed about, prayed for, with him on top. “Are you ready?” He smiles, gently, carressing your left thigh.

“Yes,” you say simply.

You lift your arms, like a toddler pleading to go up, and Loki falls on top of you, his arms on either side of your shoulders.

Time seems to stop.

You are face to face, breathing in eachother’s air, and your eyes are locked. All that you know in that moment is that the man you are looking at is your best friend, your lover. Your joyful smile tells him everything he needs to know:

God Almighty, I love you.

Your eyes fill with tears.

A warning look comes over his face then, as he looks down at where the both of you are moments away from being united. “I will not deny that this will hurt. But I will do what I can to ease your pain. It will only hurt for a moment.”

And, ever so slowly, he pushes in. He does it as if one wrong, badly timed movement will cause you to almost scream with pain — he does it carefully, never taking his eyes off of your face, never taking his arms away from where they keep him above you.

You gasp at the first flicker of pain you feel. Then, your gasps turn to little cries, little whimpers.

Loki shushes you, his tone so quiet you can barely hear him. “I know, I know it hurts. It’ll be over soon.”

A couple more seconds, and he is fully inside you. Your breath comes in little gasps as the dull pain fades. Loki himself releases one breath, one that is laced with lust. “There you go, it’s over. Good job,” he says, wiping your eyes with a hand, “Are you alright?”

You nod, weakly, offering him a smaller smile. “Yeah,” you whisper, “yeah, I’m good.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes.”

He looks over you again, just to make sure he hasn’t hurt you in any way. Then, his face becomes more determined.

“I am going to make love to you,” he says, and your breath hitches. You’ve always loved that phrase.

What he does next surprises you. He moves, almost laying completely on top of you now, and wraps his arms around your shoulders. His head goes low to kiss at your neck again, and that is when you feel his length moving inside of you.

You lose your breath at the first thrust, suddenly consumed by an urge to wrap your own arms… and legs…around his warm body.

You’ve never been closer to him in your entire life.

“Yes,” Loki murmurs into your ear, “yes, hold on to me.” His lips graze your temple. “Let me take care of you now.”

And you do. You let him move inside of you, thrusting slowly and gently, giving you pleasures you’ve never felt before. He moves with a firmness, but a passionate one. Every stroke he makes is long and slow, and he pushes back into you with a determination. The pleasure in your limbs grows with every stroke, from not being there at all to a low sensation in your groin to a fire that’s burning you from the inside out.

You grip at him, sobbing with the force of it all. It’s too much and it’s perfect and it’s too much and you’re crying, begging for this passion to last. Loki notices, and though his hips don’t stop their movements, he moves his torso back up to hover over yours. His own eyes now shine with tears, as well.

He kisses you, sharing that same feeling of seemingly unconditional love coming from the both of you.

This goes on for some time — you can only do so much in a situation like this — but once Loki’s hips stutter and his breathing becomes more labored, you know it’s almost over. You as well, are inching closer to your own end, and one shaky whimper lets him know.

“Oh —” He realizes what this means, and he sounds delighted. “My dear, I want you to come with me. Share this moment with me, come on.”

“Loki, I —” you plead, your entire body warming rapidly. “Oh… oh God —”

“Come on, leannan, come with me.”

And you do. You let go of everything in that moment, just reveling in the feeling of his arms around you and the immense pleasure you feel from your first real orgasm. You sob for him again, gripping his shoulders with trembling hands. He, after a few more seconds, comes inside you with a groan, and it takes a minute for the both of you to catch your breath.

Your heartbeats quieting, you practically melt into each other’s embrace as Loki falls into bed beside you.You absorb this feeling into your memory, of how the air feels and smells, how the sweat on your skin is oddly comforting, the look in Loki’s eyes…

“That…” you pant. “That was amazing…”

And Loki smiles. “I’m glad… I’m glad I could do that, my beautiful, wonderful darling y/n…i love you my y/n and remember this Sweetie that you're the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my whole life.”

THE END

Thank you everyone for reading. Request are open buddies.

Bye bye 👋💞