Imperfectly Perfect - 2 (Smut)

So this is the part 2 of 'Imperfectly Perfect' and it takes place after the dinner...just as requested by wizewizerd15

Ps: I found this on Tumblr and posted here.
.
.
.
Your Pov

After dinner Loki was staring at me, I didn't knew why...until i remember the offer...oh no..looks like I'm in trouble tonight.

I decide to take the first move, i go in my bedroom and open my closet, i pick a green lingerie set. Which was so sexy.

I purchased this a week back

I purchased this a week back...just in case...hehehe.

I wear this and sit on our bed in a very sexy position.

I call for Loki

"Loki...come here babe!"

"On my way darling"

As loki enters the room he sees me and his eyes widen in shock....he slowly walked towards me. I could see lust in his eyes.

"oh my......darling....you look so ravishing"

I just wink at him.

He leans down, grabs my chin and kisses me. The kiss was not like any other, it was hungry, passionate, lustful and so hot. In a moment he got on bed and layed on top of me, not leaving my mouth. Then he pulls back and looks into my eyes. And says

"Oh my dear, I'm going to ravish you tonight. Tonight you will be mine and always."

He removed his clothes.

Your eyes flick all over him. You look at his chest, his muscular arms that are not holding you just yet, his emerald eyes that are darkened with lust… lust for you… and what surprises you the most is actually not that. It is, simply, how tall and big he seems, hanging over your small, delicate form.

“What is it?” Loki asks, and a smile makes its way to his face.

“Oh, it’s nothing. Just… ah, how… how little I am compared to you. I feel very small. And… and I like it.”

He hums. “You’re my little one, aren’t you?” He moves his head to your neck and slowly, slowly kisses there, and something about that makes you shiver.

Then, he makes his way down, looking up occasionally to see your reactions. He kisses and caresses your breasts, then your stomach. You gasp when he leaves a little love bite down near your hip.

The moment of truth comes as he looks at your covered sex. He can clearly see that you are ready for him. “May I take these off?” he asks, his voice so quiet you barely hear him. You nod, and he does. He slips your underwear off of you, the sound of the fabric on skin soothing to you in the oddest of ways. Then, he looks down at you.

You don’t hide yourself, nor do you make a show of yourself. You are just there, all bare and naked in the dark before him. You don’t quite know what to do with your hands, your legs, and you don’t know what you should be looking at, either.