Periods

In this chapter you will be on your periods and Loki will take care of you💕

Warning: Period (and all symptoms related to it), lots of fluff.

Ps: this is gonna be in pov format

These are your clothes

Your pov:
I wake up in the morning with a sharp pain in my abdomen. It feels like someone is stabbing me with a blunt knife.

I look at the bed and see blood all over my shorts and the bedsheets.

"Arghhh!! Not today."

I think ,as I wake up, today was Sunday!! I mean are you serious I get only a holiday in a week,!!
Anyway I need to suffer for not having a baby.....

Then I put the sheets in the washing machine and replace them with a new one.

"Okay now, I'm just gonna take a warm shower."

I open the bathroom door and start to undress.

I suddenly hear a knock on my door,

"Yes!"

"Y/n are you fine?"

"Yeah loki I'm fine, can I ask a favour?"

"Sure y/n."

"Can you please make or order breakfast. Please."

"Yeah sure."

Loki says as he heads to the kitchen...

Loki and I have been friends for 6 months, it all started when he and his brother Thor came to live in New York. Now Thor lives with Jane and as I'm Jane's bestfriend Loki lives with me. At first he was very rude, and was always ignoring me, but as time passed we grew closer and gave birth to our FRIENDSHIP. Well to be honest I like him more than a friend...i mean that I LOVE HIM yess I've fallen for LOKI OF ASGARD WHO IS BURDENED WITH GLORIOUS PURPOSE! but I can't help it, he is so kind, caring, handsome so beautiful REALLY A  GOD! Voice dipped in honey and sugar syrup... beautiful long raven hair.... How can I not. FALL.FOR.THAT!!

But I don't wanna push things as I fear that I'll lose a friend forever.

Now I get dressed up..

Loki's Pov:

"She never wakes up so early? Is she fine?"

I think as I head towards the kitchen to make breakfast for me and y/n.
I don't know how but I've fallen so hard for this woman....she's so kind, Caring, Loving and her smile....o my goddd!! Her eyes!! everything about her is so perfect....and above all this she's only the one who forgave me for all I've done with newyork and understood me, my emotions perfectly.

Usually she wakes up and makes breakfast by herself as she loves cooking...but today she told me to cook, also she woke up so early. Is something wrong? Is she fine?

I brush off my thoughts as I have to prepare the breakfast.

After a lot of thinking and searching on my phone I got to know how to make a pancake... literally sometimes I think that midgardians are very advanced then asgardians....but still we remain at top...

I make the pancakes and serve them on plate.

Then i hear y/n coming out of her room like a sick person, looking so dull and low..

"Goodmorning y/n, here have a seat, I've made pancakes."

"Thank you Loki." She says sweetly.

Then we both started eating. She didn't even spoke a word while eating, usually we talk a lot.

Then she picks up her and my plate had head towards the sink, as she reaches I see her winch  in pain, I run to her

"Are you really fine y/n?" I ask growing more concerned.

"Yeah loki I'm fine." She says

"Y/n please don't lie to me, please tell me what's the matter..are you hurt? Did someone hurt you! How dare someone! Tell me their name and I'll rip them off!!!" I say

Your pov:

Loki is too concerned about me, I guess I have to tell him the matter, well it wouldn't be that embarassing now will it?

"Relax loki I'm just on my periods."

"Periods?"

"Yes" I say embarassed and face red till now

"Ohh" Loki says casually

"You are not embarassed? And you know what are periods?"

"ehehehe daring, I am not embarassed and yes I know about periods, my mom told me about them.."

"My mother used to cast magic on grain sacks to heat them. Do you have anything to heat? You call it heating pad I guess. Pheraps, you should sit while I'll get your heating pad darling."

"No loki there's no need of doing all this...I mean it's not your problem....it's my problem and I should handle it, don't get bothered because of me and it's your time to read book right? You should read it, I'll handle it,. Don't worry." I say as I get up to go back to my room. I don't want to bother loki because of me. But he's so sweet....god I can assure that after today I've fallen more for him!!...

I was on my way to my room as loki took my hand and made me look at him gently....... He lift my chin and kissed me.....he was so soft and loving....it felt like heaven. Slowly he let go.

Loki's pov:

'oh no no no noo nooooooooo! What I've done,i shouldn't have done it.'

But when I see y/n's face I think I made the right move...... she's blushing and smiling so hard ...I think she likes me too!!!

"Y/n I love you so much, more than I love anyone else in the universe. You are the only person who tried to understand me and my emotions, forgave me, treated me so well. You are an absolute angle my darling, I love you so so so so much that I can't express in words. Will you be mine Y/n?"
Gods Odin is giving me a lots of confidence.

"Loki I love you too and always have loved you. And yes I will be yours!!!" And then she giggles....oh god she's so adorable.

"And I'm already yours darling. Come on now my sweet let's go to your bedroom and watch some movies and cuddle. And also do you need some chocolate??"

"YESSSSS!!!" She giggles again....

We head to her bedroom.

We cuddle and watch movies....

It's afternoon now, the movie just ended as I ask her which movie to watch next.

"Sweet which movie you want to watch next?" No reply....then I see that she's sleeping...oh god's she's so cute, adorable and beautiful, she's mine...I love her so much.

I switch off the tv and decide to take a nap as well.

"Goodnight my love, Goodnight."

THE END

THANK YOU FOR READING EVERYONE....

REQUESTS ARE OPEN...

TILL NEXT BYEEE❣️