Stressed

In this oneshot: You have your exam tomorrow and your very stressed... Loki comforts you!!

You have your exam tomorrow and you're so stressed

You have your exam tomorrow and you're so stressed....you think you're definitely gonna fail.
Currently you are lying down on your bed... thinking about how your friends score more marks than you do...they are so intelligent!!! Not me!! I'm a stupid and ugly person....

As you think about all these things tears starts to form in your eyes.

You start to sob.

Just then you hear footsteps...LOKI!! Oh nooo!! He can't see me cry...... You quickly dry your tears....

But little do you know...loki is a GOD!! Trickster God...and the master of illusions...

After a while you feel a hand on youe shoulder.......Loki

"What's wrong Darling? You've been crying? Are you fine? Wait! Did someone hurt you!!???"

You still kept quiet unable to find what to say.

"Answer me darling."

"Loki....I...umm....it..it's...very stupid."

"Darling just tell me love."

"Loki actually I feel very stupid....I have my exam tomorrow, and I haven't studied a word....I'm not able to concentrate! I am a fool! A stupid and a UGLY PERSON!!! And you know what! All my friends are so cool, intelligent and score good marks than me...I feel so disgusted my myself...I can't even concentrate!!"

You start to cry again

"Shhh..shh my love don't cry, darling..you are the most loving, intelligent, smart and sharpest woman I've ever seen in my whole 1056 years of life....you are no stupid, no ugly. Remember once I was doing one  spell wrong and you re-read the book and told me what wrong I'm doing? And about ugly my love I can show you how beautiful you are...and how much I adore and crave you.."

He slightly moaned at the last part.

You smiled and blushed.

You were no longer sad, or disgusted..

"And my love, anytime you feel less than your friends.. always remember that you are the one dating the God Of Mischief and Prince of Asgard."

You both laughed together..

You are no stupid no ugly...

"Love let's do one thing....let me help you in your studies and afterwards we can watch some movies and cuddle up on your sofa...and at last...maybe I could show you how beautiful you are."

You giggle and blush.

"Loki...."

You playfully slapped his shoulder.

You were definitely gonna score the highest marks in your whole collage.... because not everyone has a God Of Mischief teacher.

Thank you everyone for reading 💓

Recently I've been feeling the same...so why not let Loki comfort you?

Requests are open..