Imperfectly Perfect

Summary: You feel that all your friends look so stunning and pretty and you don't look good.

Warnings: Self hate, breakdown

This is what you're wearing.

Y

our Pov

It's been a very long and rough day at your school. Today was casual clothes day, so everyone wore casual clothes. Everyone looked so pretty and cute, just how guys want. But you! You looked like a piece of shit! No wonder why Loki likes you.

Thinking all this in head you went into your room, slammed the door and cried with your head on your knees. You've had enough of this, doesn't matter how much you try to be fit, in shape but you always fail miserably and end up eating the whole bag of Ruffles again!

You cried an cried until you hear a knock on your door.

Loki's Pov

I saw Y/n coming back from school. I was happy to see her again. Seriously she is the most intoxicating and the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my whole godly life.

Just as she got in the house, she rushed into her room and slammed it shut.

I was worried about her. She usually hugs me. But today she just ran into her room, not even looked at me.

Keeping my worries aside, i decided to give her some privacy until I hear quite sobs coming from her room.

I rush to her room and knocked.

"Y/n, darling you alright?"

"Yes Loki I'm alright, I'm just changing my clothes." Her voice broke at the last part.

"Darling please don't lie, i heard sobs coming from your room. Open the door honey I'll help you."

She opened the room.

I saw her red puffy eyes, tear stained cheeks, messy hair. She's been crying. Oh my poor girl.

I open my arms for her and she quickly rushes to me. She starts to sob again. I lift her up on my arms and sit on her bed as she sits on my thighs, her head in the crook of my neck.

I caress her back as she cries. She's having a breakdown.

She finally stops crying and I lift her chin up to wipe her tears.

Your Pov

I look into his emerald eyes as he wipes my tears. He is so beautiful. His perfect jawline, dense cheekbones, godly lips, perfect pale skin. Oh god, how can a man be so perfect.

"Darling you know that you can share anything to me right?" He asks

"Yes Loki, I know..." I answer hesitately.

"Then tell me my sweet girl, whose throat i have to slik." Loki says.

I laugh a little at his consern.

"Loki actually. Today was casual clothes day at my school so we all wore normal casual clothes. All my friends looked so pretty and beautiful. They have a wonderful body. Just how guys like. But me Loki, I'm not least beautiful. Doesn't matter how hard I try to loose weight, get in shape, have a perfect body, i fail miserably! I look like shit Loki! Literally shit! And look how fucking mean of me that I'm jealous of my own fucking friends!!" I speak as i have tears in my eyes

"Darling I....." Loki tries to speak but I cut him in middle.

"No Loki, please don't lie to me that I'm the most beautiful women and stuff! Because I know that's a fucking lie." I calm a little and speak "Honestly Loki how can a perfect man love a piece of shit like me?"

Loki sighs and takes my hand in his and speaks.

"Darling I understand that you're not in your best mental state righ now, but love, try to understand what I'm saying to you. Darling Y/n, you are the most beautiful and the most important person of my life. Except of that, you, my love are the only person who has excepted me of who I am, love me truly, even when I am in my monsterous form (ps: damn I'm sorry, i know we all love Loki , no matter what form) Darling i love you and only you. You are the one who showed me right path and showed me that I deserve to be loved."

Till now we both had tears in our eyes.

I leaned to Loki and kissed him. It was a soft but passionate kiss.

"Loki I love you."

"I love you too my darling. And perhaps I could show you now and here how much I love and crave your body?"

I laughed "Ahh no no Loki, not now first let's eat." I winked at him.

He smiled and said "Well darling when you said that 'exactly how everyone likes' what did you mean by that?"

"Loki by that I meant that that's how boys like slim, pretty and hot."

"Tsk tsk darling...I'm so glad that the guys don't like you or I'll have to forcely kill them, tho I've promised you that I won't kill anyone but...hehehe."

Oh god l love his possive side so muchh!! He's so adorable.

"Hehehe Loki...don't worry hun i belong to you and only you. And perhaps tonight I could show you that...huh?" I wisper in his ears.

He grabs my waist and hums  which makes me shiver.

"Right darling but first let me run you a nice hot bath and feed you some food."

"Yes Loki."

He picks me up in bridal style and carries me to the bathroom.

This is how it's supposed to be. Me and my Love Loki...and today is the day I realise that I'm imperfectly Perfect.

THE END

Thank you everyone for reading...and remember one thing that we all are IMPERFECTLY PERFECT.

LOTS OF CAKE.

LOKI'D TILL NEXT TIME...

🥂