"Why would I be married? Of course I'm not married."

"Hmm okay."

"You can sit down on the couch and pick where you want to get food from while I go pop some popcorn."

"Okay." She handed me her unlocked phone on DoorDash and walked away.

I looked around at my surroundings while she was gone. I just want to make sure she's not doing anything weird.

I don't know if Robyn got in her head and now she thinks I'm actually going to have sex with her or what.

She came back with two bowls of popcorn and I realized I was supposed to be doing something.

"Did you pick a place?" She placed the bowls of popcorn on the coffee table and sat down on the couch.

"Sorry, I got distracted. You can pick, I'm fine with anything."

She ended up ordering Chinese food for us. I told her so could pick my food for me, I just hope she doesn't get me a salad.

"Are you going to sit all the way over there?" She was sitting on one end of her couch and I was sitting on the other.

"I'm comfortable over here." I had my knees up to my chest and I was leaning my head against the top of the couch.

She awkwardly laughed, "Where's Imani when you need her? Anyways, we're gonna start with the an Avengers movie."

She had to reach over the table to get her remote and I stifled a laugh. "I just know you don't have Spider-Man panties on right now."

"First of all, these are boxers and second, stop looking at my butt."

"I wasn't and I've already seen you naked."

"There's no reason you should've seen me naked before our first date."

"Mel did." Once again, I don't know what her and Mel did or if they did anything.

"I- we- I think the foods here." It wasn't but she got up and practically ran out the room.

A couple minutes later she came back with blankets in her hands. "False alarm but I brought blankets."

I wanted to ask her if she has a habit of lying but I didn't want to make the energy even more weird.

She sat down closer to me than she was before. "Wanna cuddle?"

"I'm not having sex with you."

"I asked if you wanted to cuddle?"

"And I'm letting you know I'm not having sex with you, if that's what you invited me over here for."

"When have I ever given you the impression that that's what I asked you here for? Do you really think I would try to have sex with you in Spider-Man underwear and a mask on?"

I guess she's right. "Good, I wouldn't have sex with you in Spider-Man boxers. Or without them."

"Well that's great, I wouldn't have sex with you in your sons hoodie."

"Good for both us then, we don't want to ever have sex."

"Wait-"

"Let's start the movie before it gets too late."

Someone rang on the doorbell and it was actually our food this time. She got sesame noodles and steamed vegetables.

She got me a bunch of food. General Tsos chicken, orange chicken, chow mein, spring rolls, and dumplings. She's indecisive and I definitely won't be able to finish this all.