"Impressed yet?"
Asked Jana with a smirk.

"I was impressed the moment i saw you all train, but yes, this is very impressive play"
I smiled and then continued to watch the game, intensely.

We went in 2-0 up at half time, but Jonatan wanted more. The second half began and no changes were made from us.

In the 55th minute Alexia scored a truly spectacular goal and as soon as it went in, i stood up and clapped, as it went in my jaw dropped.

"Wow"
I said just above a whisper as i sat down again after applauding the goal.

"She's good, isn't she?"

"Good!? I've never seen a player like her. The way she controls the game, the way she controls the flow and slows it down whenever needed, the way she can pick out a teammate from anywhere, the way she can create from literally nothing. She's a real team player and from what i've seen already she's a true leader on and off the pitch"

"Aw is newbie being a fan girl for la reina"
I smirked knowing that Jana didn't expect me to know what she meant, but i did, because La reina is one of the few words i understand. La reina = the queen.

"No, i am appreciating how good she is and why she is la reina"
I said and both girls looked at me shocked.

"How did you do that?"
Asked a confused Jana.

"I may not be fluent in Spanish but i know a few words here and there"

In the 65th minute both Lieke and Jana got subbed on for Ana and Caro who came and sat beside me.

"What's your thoughts on the game so far?"
Ana asked as she sat down.

"You guys are good, real good"

"Trust me, this league ain't ready to see our young star"
Caro ruffled my hair and i just chuckled.

In the 68th minute Patri got herself onto the scoresheet and Alexia got an assist. I applauded the goal as it was a very well worked goal.

And then, just as i was about to sit back down Jonatan yelled my name.

"Emily! You're going on!"
I looked at him shocked and he smiled. Both Caro and Ana gave me some words of encouragement as i took my jumper off and went down to the touch line where Jonatan was standing.

"You know the game plan, don't you?"
He asked and i simply nodded.

"Okay, it's the same as what you were told at the start of the game and at half time. Listen kid, if you have an opportunity to shoot, shoot. Okay?"

"Okay"

"Show them what you're all about"
I nodded at Jonatan and smiled.

The ball went out of play in the 71st minute and i came on for Aitana who hugged me. As i ran on i was given a huge standing ovation from the fans which warmed my heart. Even my teammates looked happy, they were all smiling at me.

Let's do this..

After ten minutes of finding my rhythm i got the opportunity i dreamt of.

The tenerife player tried to clear her lines, but her clearance fell to me, i touched the ball down perfectly and took off, sprinting down the middle of the pitch. I was too quick for most of their defenders to react so only one defender and their keeper stood between myself and the goal.

I ran to the defender and nutmegged her before fooling the keeper and rounding her, leaving me with an open net which i slotted the ball into. I heard the fans erupt and i heard my teammates cheer from behind me. I done it, i scored on my debut.