Chapter 52

I DON'T OWN PICTURE, contain smut scene

Ivy feel like floating inside something warm. She didn't feel pain, hunger, thirst or anything. She just is. All her senses are clouded and her sight has disappeared entirely. She didn't know how much time has gone or has anything went at all. Then she feel like raising, then little lighter spot come in view. It grow or was she going toward it? Suddenly she break the surface and her lungs take deep breath in. She blink couple times and see night sky above her with full moon. She take couple breaths before she start to try moving her limps. They work like they should. She turn and notice that she is in water, middle of familiar looking pond. She swim in shore and climb with wobbling legs in land. 

Ivy look around confused after her balance has returned. Then all her memories come back at once. She groan, close eyes and grab her head. Her life move fast front of her eyes. All good, all bad, everything. Lastly memories of Loki come. She pant after everything stop. She feel her heart sting because of their last conversation. She force herself to calm down and open eyes. Then it hit her. She is alive. She actually is living and breathing. She raise her hands front of her eyes and stare at them. "That bloody legend was right. I am back." She mumble in shock. Then hysterical laugh force its way out. She crouch down and hold herself while laugh die down.

After laughter and shock Ivy start to wonder how long it has taken and where is Loki. "Hopefully he has moved on." She say aloud even if that thought hurt. She burst her wings in view and look them up. Then she summon her magic, everything work normally. Her body and magic feel normal. She jump in air and fly higher. She look around island and is pleased to see that environment hasn't changed much, meaning her spells still work. She fly toward her castle and notice Quinjet is gone. "Time really has went by while I was gone." She murmur and land on her balcony. She pull wings back and slip inside. She walk in closet without problems even in dark, she has moved inside this place for centuries after all. She pull on some panties and green nightgown. 

Ivy yawn and walk back in bedroom when someone whimper quietly in room. She freeze and look around in alert. She notice someone in her bed and sneak closer. For her shock, Loki sleep in there. "What?" She breath out quietly. Then he reach his hand toward other side of bed with frown. "No..." He grunt and clearly look for someone. "What are you doing here?" She whisper and move to stand next to bed, next to him. "Ivy..." He plead. His plead squeeze her heart. "I am here. Shh... everything is alright love." She reassure him and brush some hair from his face. "Ivy..." He repeat calmer this time. 

Ivy caress Loki's forehead and cheek. "You have lost some weight darling." She scold him quietly. She continue to caress his face for little longer until he start to stir from that. She quickly pull her hand back. He groan and slowly open his eyes. "Ivy?" He ask hopefully. "Loki." She couldn't stop herself from answering. He blink couple times and whip his head to look at her. "Ivy?" He ask in shock. She smile a little. Then his face crunch in pain. "You're not real. You're just imagination again." He answer, voice full of pain and put hand over his eyes. "You're not real." He grunt. "Loki, I'm here." She say and reach her hand toward his arm. "Go away." He plead. She touch his arm.

"I'm here." Ivy repeat and squeeze Loki's arm. He slowly move his hand from his eyes and stare at her in shock. "I'm here Loki." She assure him and smile. He glance between their touching skin and her face. "Ivy..." He breath out. In next second she is pulled in his lap. She sit sideways, tightly against his bare chest and he has wrapped his arms around her while his face is inside her hair. "You're not illusion or dream? You are here?" He ask with thick voice. She brush her fingers against his chest and arms. "I'm here. I'm back and alive." She answer gruffly. He move to cup her face between his palms and turn to see her face. "If this is dream I don't want to wake up." He whisper and caress her cheekbones. 

"Then I better convince you that I am here." Ivy answer, grab Loki from nape and pull him in deep kiss. He froze when their lips touched. She didn't let it stop her. She push harder against his lips. Then he start to kiss her back. She feel how he move to lay her gently on her back in bed. She let him and tangle her fingers in his long hair. She suddenly feel how something wet drop on her cheek and gently push him further. She see him crying. "No, no. Please don't cry." She plead and lean to kiss every tear away. "You really are here. You are alive." He whisper. She kiss last tears away from now. "I'm here." "Six years..." She frown. "It has been six years." Then she realize what he mean. "I was dead six years?" He nod and move to kiss her again. 

Ivy feel how Loki still want to make sure that he isn't dreaming and surrender to him. She kiss him back in same amount of need. He tear her nightgown away and start to caress her torso. She gasp when he brush one nipple and he deepen their kiss. She shiver under his skilled fingers and tongue. Eventually he move to kiss, suck and lick her neck. She soon moan and start to move her hips toward his. He smirk against her skin and slide one hand lower. Soon her panties are in shreds too. He slide one finger inside her. "Loki." She moan as answer. He move to kiss her, to drink her moans. She grab his arms and squeeze them.

"Loki." Ivy plead when he move to kiss her behind ear. "Let me savor this moment little longer pet." He whisper and lick her sweet spot. She shudder and arch her back with whimper. She gently brush her knee against his crotch. He grunt and shudder. "Don't tease me." She growl in his ear. He let out a laugh and move to look her in the eyes. "As My Queen wishes." He answer and vanish his underwear. She wrap her lags around his waist. He move to better position. "You ready?" "Come, and take me with you." She command. He kiss her and push quickly all way in. She moan loudly and arch her back. She tremble and pant. He wait in place. She start to kiss him back. Then he start to move. 

They make love until sun start to rise behind horizon. Ivy lay in Loki's chest, securely in his arms. He occasionally kiss top of her head, like making sure she really is still here. They stay like that for couple more hours until Ivy's stomach rumble loudly. They both burst in laughter. "If that is not prove that you are alive, I don't know what is." He tease her before letting go. She laugh and move to stand up. "I thought that I proved that to you long ago." She laugh. His smile drop a little. She frown and walk to squeeze his shoulder. "Loki?" "I had many dreams about your return. By morning you were eventually gone." He whisper. She kneel on bed and pull his head on her chest. "I'm sorry it took so long." She apologize. He wrap his arms around her waist. "You are here now. Nothing else matters." He answer, kiss top of her heart and push her gently further. "Now we need to feed you." He command and smile again. She chuckle and nod.