EPISODE - 3

Meanwhile

Your and tae's room

Tae came out after completing his morning routine and wearing his clothes. The first thing he noticed was you weren't there.... He started feeling anxious and at the same time angry as he told you to tell him whenever you go away from him and this time you didn't which angered him. After checking the first floor and not finding you anywhere he began to shake thinking if you had left him or something but felt a little calm when he heard you calling him in the kitchen to eat breakfast. He immediately ran towards the kitchen and found you cooking. Seeing you infront of his eyes he calmed down but after a few seconds he again became furious and grabbed you by your shoulders harshly turning you towards him and spoke.

Tae : I've told you to tell me if you go away from me right?!! (He spoke in a loud and dark tone which bought you to your senses and remembered how much he hated staying away from you for even a second how much he hated if you go without telling him)

Y/n : T-tae.. i-im .. sorry.. I was just really hungry and you were in the shower... I'm really sorry.. (you said while showing him your puppy eyes which you thought would calm him down but he harshly grabbed your jaw and pushed you back which caused you to fall on the floor and he spoke)

Tae : You know how much I hate being away from you right?! You're only mine... I love you a lot... I can't bear being away from you even for a second...you know that very well ... don't you....THEN WHY WOULD YOU GO WITHOUT TELLING ME!?!?(he yelled making you flinch but stopped after hearing you sobbing you softly which made him come back to his senses now as he immediately said)

Tae : Baby... I'm really sorry.... I shouldn't have shouted at you... I just love you so much... You don't even know how much I love you... You're my everything... I'll do anything for you... You don't even know that I killed that b@stard jack for touching you inappropriately.... You're mine and only mine... How could he touch you like that... You're mine... Mine... And only mine... (He started spilling all the kills he did for you)I even killed all of your guy friends because they were getting too close to you.... You're only mine.. mine-(his talks suddenly got interrupted after hearing a laugh)

He looked towards your direction just to find you laughing like a maniac which made him kind of surprised as he thought you would freak out and start hating him once you get to know about the kills he did for you but got surprised instead.

Tae : Y-y/n??Baby??Why are you laughing like that??? You're not gonna leave me right??You aren't gonna leave me...you can't leave me...

Y/n : Oh no! Ofc not my baby bear...why would I ever leave you?? I can never leave my senpai~ right??(you said while smiling widely and standing up and walking towards him while his eyes widen on hearing the word 'senpai' which most of yanderes call the person they become obsessed with.)

Tae : S-senpai??(he said feeling confused)

You came towards him and pushed him towards the wall and pinned him on the wall while his eyes widen 2x as he has never seen this side of you but somewhere he was liking it...

Y/n : Tae...(you whispered while looking deep in his soul and leaning towards his lips still maintaining the eye contact)

He could feel your breath on his lips which where making him feel hot at the same time he was curious about your sudden change but waited for you to speak first while you smirked seeing how he was hardly controlling his self so you decided to tease him more.

You started licking his lips but not giving him a chance to kiss you. He tried removing his hands but surprisingly you were stronger than him and he was feeling really weak under your touch.

Tae : Y/nahh...what are you doing...stop teasing me..(he said while breathing heavily. He was really trying hard to not mo@n by the pleasure you were giving him at the same time he was feeling frustrated as you was not giving him more of you and was just teasing him)

Out of no where you pulled a handcuff and cuffed his hands and started dragging him towards your room without saying anything while he widden his eyes but kept quiet.

TBC...

-Why do you think y/n is behaving like this??

If you want to find out make sure to watch the next episode and don't forget to share it..

Hope you like it...it was kinda s.xual I know but I had to make it like this for the story to keep going.....I'm really sorry if any of you feel offended...I don't mean anything bad for the idols...