Part 6

𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕤 ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕀𝕤 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙
𝕋𝕠 𝕊𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 ℕ𝕠 𝔽𝕒𝕚𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕖

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

Sugawara stayed the night so he could help Oikawa get ready in the morning. Oikawa stood in front of the mirror in his room and stared at himself, unsure on whether he should really be trusting Sugawara's judgement. 

He looked at the silver haired male, who was staring at him proudly. He felt like Sugawara's son. Oikawa cocked an eyebrow "Why am I wearing a suit?"

Sugawara frowned when he started getting questioned, believing that his 'child' trusted him and his judgement, especially when it came to clothes. "Because you won't wear normal clothes."

"And why can't I wear contacts?" Oikawa crossed his arms

"Because you look hot in glasses." Sugawara replied, matching Oikawa's attitude.

"And why‐" Oikawa went to question him more, but Sugawara put his index finger to Oikawa's mouth, silencing him.

"Shush. Trust me, child." Sugawara told him, a small smile on his face.

Oikawa rolled his eyes, still refusing to take the role of Sugawara's child, for whatever reason. "We're the same age."

Before Sugawara could respond, Sawamura opened the door. "Are you two done?"

"No." Sugawara replied bluntly, his eyes skimming over Oikawa.

"What more is there to do?" Oikawa asked, just wanting to get this day over and done with. He honestly couldn't be bothered to deal with Sugawara's perfectionism. 

"He looks fine, Koushi." Sawamura said as he glanced over at Oikawa, who only smiled in response.

"We are not settling for just fine, Daichi. We want perfect." Sugawara said, narrowing his eyes at Oikawa, who shifted uncomfortably under the stare.

"No we don't. He doesn't deserve perfect. Fine is a push‐" Oikawa started, and Sawamura shot him a glare.

"Tooru!" He scolded, and Oikawa rolled his eyes.

"Sorry." Oikawa mumbled

"Drop the attitude or else." Sawamura warned

"Or what?" Oikawa asked, having heard it all before at this stage.

"Tooru." Sawamura pleaded, already tired despite it being the beginning of the day.

"Alright, dad." Oikawa replied, knowing that he had pushed his luck enough for that day. It wasn't worth it.

Sawamura sighed "How do you feel?"