Part 4

ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥

𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕥'𝕤 𝕀𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖

ℍ𝕖'𝕤 𝕊𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕆𝕦𝕥

'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕕

𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕎𝕒𝕚𝕥 𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕐𝕠𝕦 ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕖

'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕆𝕗 𝔸 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕎𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕖 ℍ𝕒𝕤 𝔽𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕟 𝔽𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕖𝕒

𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 ℕ𝕠 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔹𝕖

𝔸 ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕎𝕙𝕠 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝔸𝕟𝕕 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡 ℍ𝕖𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕟𝕘

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

Seven years have passed since that incident, and Oikawa is still plagued with nightmares. He sought out shelter in Sawamura's Kingdom and quickly rose through the ranks as a strong fighter and soldier as a whole. Iwaizumi had tried, on several occasions, to kill him, each and every time failing greatly, which irritated him. Oikawa should be in his weakest state, mourning for his losses, so why is he still so hard to kill?

Oikawa was once again royalty - the Sawamura's had accepted him as one of their own when his name grew throughout the Kingdom, and when what happened to his Kingdom got out. One night, Oikawa sat in the palace garden with his guitar. Once again plagued by nightmares from that dreadful incident, Oikawa decided to sing a song of his own creation.

"The stars are very beautiful, above the palace walls,

They shine with equal splendour, still above far humbler halls.

I watch them from my window, but their bright entrancing glow,

Reminds me of the freedom I gave up so long ago.

The royal circlet of bright gold rests lightly on my brow,

I once thought only of the rights this circlet would endow.

But once I took the crown to which I had been schooled and bred,

I found it heavy on the heart, though light upon the head.

Although I am the head of state, in truth I am the least,

The true King knows his people fed before he sits to feast.

The good King knows his people safe before he takes her rest,

Thinks twice and thrice and yet again, before he makes request.

For they are all my children, all that I swore to defend,

It is my duty to become both King and trusted friend--

And of my children high and low, from beggar to above,

The dearest are my Heralds, who return my care with love.

The dearest are my Heralds, swift to spring to my command.

Who give me aid and fellowship, who always understand

That land and people first have needs that I may not deny--

So, I must send my dearest friends to danger -- and to die.

A friend, a love, a child--it matters not, I know indeed,

That I must sacrifice them all if there should be the need

They know, and they forgive me--doing more than I require,

With willing minds and loving hearts, they go straight to grasp the fire.

These tears that burn my eyes are all the tears the King can't shed,

The tears I weep in silence as I mourn my Heralds dead.

Oh gods that dwell beyond the stars, if you can hear my cry--

And if you have compassion--let me send no more to die."

Oikawa put his guitar down and sighed, wiping away his tears. He has to stay strong, no matter how much it hurts him. What else is he supposed to do? He can't just break. But you get used to it, whether or not you want to. Oikawa looked up at the sky, watching the stars sparkle. Something he was always grateful for. The sky was with him through his best and his worst, and it never judged him.

"You have a beautiful voice. And you are so strong. Let yourself break every once in a while." Sawamura said, walking up next to Oikawa. "You look beautiful, whatever you do if that's what you're worried about."

Oikawa smiled and let out a small chuckle. "Thank you, Daichi."

Sawamura sat down next to Oikawa and smiled at him. "No problem."

They sat in comfortable silence and Oikawa started humming. They did this every time Oikawa suffered from nightmares. Oikawa rested his head on Sawamura's shoulder and yawned. His eyelids grew heavy as he fell into a dreamless slumber. Sawamura carried Oikawa back to his chambers and rested him on his bed. Sawamura slept on the floor, staying close to Oikawa just in case he woke.

He stared at Oikawa, who had a peaceful look on his face. When Oikawa first came to Sawamura's Kingdom he would scream at the sight of darkness or flames and the nightmares would affect him so much that he couldn't sleep for several nights at a time. And whenever he could sleep, he would wake up screaming and shouting, then wouldn't sleep for the rest of the night. He's improved - being able to sleep for a couple of hours a night without suffering from the terrors of that night. 

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

♡︎

♥︎

"Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end."