Chapter 34 My turn🍋

I looked up at her, my face was wet with her squirt, she tasted so good that I could torture her all over again just to the face she's making right now...that's right...

"You like it when I call you my goddess?" Happiness filled my mind, but my dick was filled with blood and it was really starting to ache.

"Mhm....I do...now...it's only fair if I get to torture you as well...right?" She moved away flipping me beneath her.

"Whoa...whoa..I'm not done with you...and I'm so patient that I'll take my sweet time edging you for hours...hours." I touched her soft hair, sliding it behind her ear.

" But your dick looks sooo soooo impatient...I'm sure if I just touch it you'll burst." She giggled stroking my erection over the pants.

"Fuck..making you cum with my dick just sitting there waiting is a different kind of torture. You have no idea how badly I want to fuck you right now." I sighed with an overlapped moan.

"Oh yeah? Well you're not gonna touch me. You're gonna just lay there and enjoy what I'm gonna do..got it?.....my god." She laughed at her own corny joke. Y/n's so cute when she does that.

"Seriously? You expect a dom like me to just sit here and enjoy doing nothing?..baby..I.."

"Shshshhhhhh...let me take care of you..I want to ...ride you.." y/n bit her lips, her red lipstick still intact....oh my my..how I'm gonna smudge that lipstick all over my dick..

" Then suck my dick.." I commanded her. I just couldn't help myself giving up my authority. Somehow, I feel like she likes it that way.

"Be polite..say please.."  she insisted.

"No." I teased her.

"Then I won't." Her little pouts and tiny wrinkles she makes when she frowns...how can a woman be so seductive and cute at the same time? Is it magic? Sorcery? Quirk? Ah fuck it! Who cares!

"You can either return the favour, or I'm fucking your face.." I grabbed her throat. So squishable. Her skin so smooth like silk and butter. She's so tiny in my hands I could almost burn her crispy in just a second.

"Return the favor? Fuck my face?! You are so cocky! So demanding! So arrogant! You think you own me?" Her words were seducing me. Her anger made me wanna rape her right here right now. But.....ugh!

"I do own you. You are mine. Only mine. And I  know you like me just the way I am ...cause you're such a good little girl for me... aren't ya? Heh." I pulled her closer and whispered into her ear.

" Aah fuck!" She gulped tightly closing her eyes.

" Ok." I grinned and unzipped my pants and threw them on the floor in lightning speed. So fast that I could beat Zenitsu.

"Whaat?! No that's not what I meant! Wait! Wait! I'm not ready! Fuck! I just came! I need a minute! Wait! No, don't slide my dress up! Stop! Don't touch my panties! Don't! Don't push it aside! No! Don't! Don't put it in! Please! Please please please! No! Touya! Touya! Touyaaaa aaagghhhaaaaafuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She kept screaming about it.

"Too late!" I pushed her down on my cock.

"I told you I'm in charge! It's my turn now!" She kept whining, so I tore her lace panties and stuffed it inside her mouth. She looked so trapped and pretty. Agh...my beauty sense is messed up.

"Shut up take it slut!" I moved her up and down, thrusting her pussy deeper and deeper with every fuck. I melted her dress in the middle, exposing her bouncy juicy tits. Oh her tits...it's the best thing in the world. I'm a simple minded creature. I grabbed her tits and squeezed her tiny hard nipples and she moaned through her panties with her hands tight around my wrist, as if that's gonna stop me from pulling on it.