Special Chapter (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Yuri and Senku were on a mission to watch Yuzuriha and Taiju on a date but they ended up going on a date too, without realizing it.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Senku when he tries to flirt with Yuri in class,

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Few Years Before The Petrification

"So why are we here again?" Senku basically hunched over in front of his childhood best friend. Yuri quickly shushes him with her hand, then back away fixing her 'detective hat'. "Wanna make sure Taiju and Yuzu-chan weren't dating in our back."

Senku pushes her hand away, scowling at her. "Why are you wearing that anyway!?" He whispered yelled. To be honest, Senku here is curious too but he wouldn't admit it, typical Senku. "It's part of the plan, does it look good?."

'Just say "yes, you look good." It wasn't that hard.' Senku crosses his arms, "Could've been worse—God damn it, Senku!!—I MEAN! You... look... beautiful." He whispered at the end but it's still audible for Yuri. A waitress walked closer to them, "Ready to order?" Yuri nods and smiles softly at her. "I would like caffe latte, please. Oh! Can I also get two slices of cheesecake?" 

She smiles brightly at her, "Nice choice, and....you, sir?" She raised an eyebrow. "Just....tea."

After the waitress left, they both began to talk. "Do you ever go on a date with someone?" Senku shakes his head, "I have no time, to go out on a date. Love is illogical anyway." Yuri nods understanding before slumping down a little bit disappointed at his last statement. "Somehow I'm not surprised."

After Senku has done scolding himself internally as their order arrived, Yuri beamed her mood lift up a bit. A few sips of their drinks made them basically forget what are they doing before. "Oh! You should try the cheesecake, it's really good!" 

"Eh, no. I'm not into sweet." He leans back to his chair. Yuri pouted, "Nope! You have to. I'm not ordering two slices of cheesecake just for myself."

She brings the fork closer to his face, yes the girl tries to feed him and she will not hesitate to shove the cheesecake down his throat. Senku squinted his eyes clearly annoyed at the girl's stubbornness but his pink cheeks tell the opposite. 

Finally, munching down the cheesecake he grimaced a little as he taste the artificial flavor in the sweet dessert. "How is it?"

"Bad." Yuri let out a disappointed sigh, "Oh...sorry." Senku looked at her with a straight face while he internally panicking. 'Say, something ya idiot!! ANYTHING?!' Senku sighed as he took her fork out of her hand. "I'll eat this with you and as for the other, I could just bring it home. The old man probably won't mind eating it."

Yuri smiles and nods happily, Senku smiles back while patting her red hair. "Good girl." Now it's Yuri turns to go red. Few talks here and there, sometimes laughing at each other. Yuri notices a small splotch of cream on Senku's cheek. "You have cream on your cheek."

Before he could wipe it off, Yuri stops him. She use her other hand to wipe it with her napkin. "There, you big baby." Senku irked, "I could just wipe it off myself but you stopped me." Yuri laughs at his red face, he starts shaking her to stop laughing. 

"How's your mom and dad?" Yuri perked up, "Well father has been busy, like always. For mom she's doing great, the doctor says she has been improving a little by little." Senku smiles softly at her.

"How is, Mr. Byakuya?" Senku scowl at the name, then he smirks. "Well, you know him, the same old guy who doesn't know how to stop annoying me with his long-ass speech about me marrying you." Yuri felt her cheeks warm up. "Good to hear that he's still the same."

They didn't even realize that Taiju and Yuzuriha were already out a few minutes ago. Busy talking, sometimes they friendly flirting, what shocking to Senku is that when Yuri fired back with another cheesy pickup lines. When the realization hit Senku he looked around the room.

"Senku—"

"Yuri—"

"WHERE IS TAIJU AND YUZURIHA?!!"

God, I suck at writing romance this is just a filler chapter indicating that I'm back! Luckily I pass the exams successfully...I think?

It's so short, and I don't like the way it turns out. ANYWAY!!

AND WE HAVE A NEW BOOK COVER!!!

It took a while but I've done it since I don't really like the old one

It took a while but I've done it since I don't really like the old one. So... what do you think?

I wasn't expecting it to turn out gray, but ehit is what it is...

Oh! and HELP MY FINAL FANTASY AND JJBA PHASE IS BACK AND NOW I WANT TO START WRITING ABOUT MY OCS. It's been a long time since I go near that hole but now here I am stuck contemplating whether or not I should write about them.

Love, Akagi!