ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Hello again! How's your day? Hope you're doing great!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

Yuzuriha: *writing* Is there a word that's a mix between angry and sad?

Yuri: Malcontented, disgruntled...?

Senku: Miserable, desolated.

Taiju: Smad.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

'Okay now is the perfect time to wake up!'

CRACK!!

His eyes widen, as the stone crack. "WAHHHHH!!! IT BROKE!!"

'Somehow I do kinda feel like comin' bursting out like that...' He laughs at himself remembering something. 'Kukuku, I'm sure a scatterbrained simpleton like Taiju. He would 10 billion percent certainly do that.'

Senku get up from the ground and decided to mark his pose from where he was laying, thinking to himself that he has to preserve every last piece. Okay, the truth is—My man has no idea what parts of his body these pieces fell of and in what order.

When he heard a rustle in the bushes, turning around he saw three monkeys. They looked like they were judging him. Well, he doesn't care, he's probably the first human they saw or 'shiny monkey'. Probably.

He's done collecting vines to cover his body, walking around, and he wrote something down. "Today will be 0 A.D. Everything starts from now."

"Kukuku... Now, behold the power of a smooth and shiny monkey! I'm going to build everything back up from zero. A scientific civilization advanced enough to travel space!!"

He can't do it.

I'm gasping for air, failed to make a fire.  'Even the brute strength moron Taiju could do this. And the handicrafts club's ultra skillful Yuzuriha could manage this no problem too. And I don't really have that many surviving skills like Yuri does.

How the hell am I so supposed to manage a spark twisting this stick like this in the humid air of Japan?!'

Yuri, Taiju, and Yuzuriha... 

I hope they're okay.

He did it. After many failed attempts, he successfully acquired a stone weapon and rope. 'Okay it's almost nighttime, I could use some flame to warm up.' Attaching the rope to a stick, he decided to use them to make a fire. 

Senku sat there trying to warm up for a little while, he looked up at the sky. Observed the sunset-colored sky, and then right there he saw.

'A smoke!? Where did it come from? Is there someone other than me?!' He quickly stood up, put down the flames, and zoomed his way towards where the smoke started.

He widen his eyes when he saw, a treehouse. Senku walks closer, to whoever built this it looks like they're about to make dinner. The boy knows this is stupid, going in on someone's place without knowing who they are first but.