ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Hey, y'all hope you have a great day!! Don't forget to vote, my friend. Enjoy this Dr. Stone + Author incorrect quotes.

Me: Okay so I got this box, and we're gonna put everything we love in it

Senku & Taiju: *raises their hand*

Me: No, we're not putting Yuri or Yuzuriha in the box.

Senku & Taiju: *lowers their hand*

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

"Yes father, I understand." A girl waved at the other student as she holds her phone in her other hand.

"I'll call you when I get home. You're doing a great job btw, kid. I really hope you can come here to America with me." 

She chuckles at her father's low snicker. "It's fine, father. I have Senku, Taiju, and Yuzu with me." He sighs, "Alright, see you later."

Before he could end the call, her daughter excitedly said. "Oh! And if you meet the professor, tell him I said Hi!"

"Roger that." She laughs as she said goodbye through the phone, putting the device inside her skirt pocket. 

On that day, every human on earth turned to stones.

Her wine-colored hair sways when she walks in the hall, cleaning her glasses as she greets the other student with a smile. She opens the science club, but a figure already waiting behind the door.

The girl stepped away surprised, "Eek! S-Senku....?" She blinks three times.

That's right her childhood friend, Senku standing there with his hand crossed while his feet tapping impatiently.

"Your 5 minutes late." His face turns into a scowl.

"I'm sorry, the student councils decide to keep me longer..." She scratches her head nervously. "Uhm, please they can't just snatch you like that."

"God damn it, can they stop snatching my partner away?." Senku scowl, then pat her head.

"You're forgiven." Yuri beamed as Senku smirks at her.

She smiles, they both walk in. Wearing her lab coat as she listens to Senku's long explanation, sometimes both of them start a small argument. 

"You got any news from your dad?" Senku looked up from his work, seeing his friends freeze for a moment before continuing her work.

"He'll be back from America tomorrow," She didn't look back at him. "But let's just hope my father kept his words this time."

Senku stares at her with sad eyes. The more he stares at her, the more he realizes. 'Puberty really hit her like a truck huh?' He sweat-dropped when he thinks about it.

[Lemme just *adds child Yuri picture.]

]