6.

Melody Pov:

My alarm woke me up and I was pissed, again really. Today I was stuck at Salvatore school the entire day, don't get me wrong I love it there but when I'm in Mystic High I can be normal and have fun all the time. 

I got up and went in to my bathroom and took a shower. Than put my uniform on and put on some make up. 

When I was happy with how I look, I got my stuff and made my way downstairs . 

Dad was making eggs, he was in his own world. 

" Morning daddy." I said and that shook him out of his world. 

" Morning Princess, how did you sleep?" He asked smiling as I made my way to him and hugged him. We were all going to school together, he was teaching Vampire history today. 

" very well, thanks. You?" I asked him as he placed me on the counter while he cooked. 

" same, your mom has a bad feeling, so we stayed up quite a lot." I smiled sadly. 

" The khm situation?" I asked and he nodded. 

" I don't want him to come to our lives, we are happy. You two are happy and we are too." I said a bit sad, everything is turning around and they haven't been here for 24h even. 

" I know baby, everything is going to be okay. I'll let you on a little secret." Dad said and I knew what he was going to say, so I just nodded. 

" I got the ring." I screamed in joy and hugged him. 

" Finally!" He was spinning me around. " When is this taking the place?" I asked so I can help him set it up. 

" Sunday dinner, with all our friends." I smiled, dad opened a restaurant couple years back and now we have dinners there every Sunday, us, Care and the twins, Stiles and his dad, Scott and his mom, Lydia and her mom, Jackson and his parents and Alec and LJ. IT's awesome and we have a lot of fun. Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Enzo are coming home this weekend so they will be there too. 

" Tell me what I can do." He smiled. 

" WE will talk about it after school at Mystic Grill, you, boys and I are having milkshakes. Good?" I nodded we always did this, had an after noon with dad and with mom, we are very family oriented. " Boys get your asses here! " Dad yelled and they were down in a five seconds in their uniforms. " Milkshakes the four of us after school." 

" Yes dad." They said and we got our plates and ate and joked together. When we were done we went to dad's car and started driving to school. 

We pulled up to school and went to our classes. After our second period we heard yelling and my blood boiled. 

Davina POV: 

I was working in my office, when someone basically broke in to my office. I look up and see the entire Mikaelson family. My eyes first meet Klaus's and he looks so angry, than Hayley and she just looks sad just like Rebekah and Freya. Elijah is dissappointed and than Kol. KOl looked like he has been crying, he looks sad but also angry and guilty. 

" You can't just burge in to my office like you own it." I said sternly. 

" Oh, yes we can. You lied to us. You kept Kol from his children." Klaus yelled at me and I gluped.  Fuck.

" I wasn't the one who left, I called and he didn't answer. And triplets know he is their father. " I said pissed off when the door was slammed open again and this time it was the triplets along with Damon. If looks could kill Mikaelsons would be six feet under. 

" Who the fuck do you think you are to yell at MY mother." Melody's voice bummed through the school. 

" We are your family and you will respect us." Klaus said and I could see all of them tense.